|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David is described as being consumed by ______.
2. Diane is described as being popular, outgoing, and _______.
3. How did Allan respond to Diane's infidelity?
(a) He temporarily left her.
(b) He was silent.
(c) He scolded her.
(d) He understood.
4. How did Diane's parents feel about her relationship with Allan?
(a) They were indifferent.
(b) They were concerned for her safety.
(c) They were thrilled.
(d) They were displeased.
5. How was "deed, not creed" integrated into Diane's life?
(a) Through her books.
(b) Through her parents.
(c) Through her school.
(d) Through her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diane was _______ in Allan's new social circle of actors.
2. In the Afterword, Bosworth refers to the 1960's as "_______."
3. While working at Russek's, what did Allan want to be?
4. How did David and his brothers pay their rent?
5. According to Bosworth in the Afterword, how was Diane like so many other artists?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)