|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Diane wanted to capture the "_________" of nudists.
2. Why did Diane's father send her to art school one summer in Massachusetts?
(a) To keep her away from Allan.
(b) To nurture her talent.
(c) To help her get a scholarship.
(d) To show her the world.
3. Why did Diane believe her parents would accept her marriage to Allan?
(a) Marrying a man is what they wanted for her life.
(b) Allan was a nice Jewish boy with a career.
(c) They would be happy to have grandchildren.
(d) They would be happy when she was out of their house.
4. What defined Diane's attitude toward her art when Bosworth saw her at the fundraiser?
(a) She was indifferent.
(b) She had a strong ego about it.
(c) She was pleased.
(d) She was self-deprecating.
5. How did Diane capture emotional responses from her subjects?
(a) Engaging them in conversation.
(b) Surprising them.
(c) Telling them a sad story.
(d) Watching them with their family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Allan and Diane's fashion photography business start?
2. Marvin Israel was Diane's mentor and _______.
3. Who became the executrix of Diane's estate?
4. What control did Israel have over Diane?
5. Why did Howard become depressed?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)