|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Robert Frank's photos appealing to New Yorkers?
(a) He photographed life unfamiliar to them.
(b) He photographed their familiar lives.
(c) He photographed beautiful people.
(d) He photographed their dream life.
2. When Frank Russek arrived in America, with whom did he live?
(a) His two brothers.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His uncles.
(d) His four sisters.
3. According to Bosworth in the Afterword, how was Diane like so many other artists?
(a) She experienced fame after death.
(b) She died young.
(c) She had a family.
(d) She never made any money.
4. Why did Anne and Alex divorce?
(a) She fell in love with Allan.
(b) Alex lost all his money.
(c) Alex's infidelity.
(d) Anne's drinking.
5. Bosworth explains the Arbuses complemented each other because Allan was ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Diane's father send her to art school one summer in Massachusetts?
2. How did David and his brothers pay their rent?
3. Why did Diane believe her parents would accept her marriage to Allan?
4. The Arbus and Eliot family are described as being ________.
5. What did Diane experience after death?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)