|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What traditional philosophy was Diane's and Howard's relationship with their parents founded on?
(a) Respect for one's elders.
(b) "Deed, not creed."
(c) Adultery is wrong.
(d) Steal from the rich and give to the poor.
2. How did David expand Russek's?
(a) By adding a shoe department.
(b) By opening another store.
(c) By hiring beautiful saleswomen.
(d) By adding a women's clothing line.
3. Why did Diane develop depression when first marrying Allan?
(a) She missed her family.
(b) He cheated on her.
(c) She had a miscarriage.
(d) She had to abandon art.
4. As children, what was the relationship like between Diane and Howard?
(a) They were each other's crutch.
(b) They were inseparable.
(c) They ignored each other.
(d) They hated each other.
5. Bosworth explains the Arbuses complemented each other because Allan was ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did David and his brothers pay their rent?
2. Where did Allan and Diane's fashion photography business start?
3. What about Cheech did Allan resent?
4. According to Bosworth, why did Cheech most adore Diane?
5. Diane and Howard were "spoiled and _____" by their parents.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)