|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Diane develop depression when first marrying Allan?
(a) She had to abandon art.
(b) She missed her family.
(c) He cheated on her.
(d) She had a miscarriage.
2. What made Howard's wife a good business tool for attracting wealthy clients?
(a) Her stylishness.
(b) Her good looks.
(c) Her business experience.
(d) Her British accent.
3. What made Diane jealous about Alex's and Jane's marriage?
(a) Jane had many children.
(b) Alex was devoted to Jane.
(c) Alex was successful.
(d) Jane was talented.
4. Model said: "Photographs that demand admiration have a power to ______."
5. Unlike other girls, Diane wasn't ashamed of her _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Howard work at Russek's?
2. From where did the Nemerov family immigrate?
3. How did Diane's father make their home difficult?
4. After taking classes from Model, what was Diane determined to photograph?
5. After the affair, how did Diane feel?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)