Quiz: Chapters 21-32
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. As Allan made plans to move to California, what was Diane's fear?
a) He would leave her for good.
b) Her children would leave.
c) Failing at photography.
d) Dying alone.
2. What increased Diane's sense of urgency in succeeding in photography?
a) It was a dying art.
b) The world changed so rapidly.
c) Art was dominated by men.
d) She wanted to be more successful than Allan.
3. Diane wanted to capture the "_________" of nudists.
4. Diane's method of photography earned her the title of the "first _______."
5. What side of New York did Esquire want to...
This section contains 249 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)