|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While working at Russek's, what did Allan want to be?
(a) A singer.
(b) An actor.
(c) A painter.
(d) A photographer.
2. How did Gertrude's family feel about her marrying David?
(a) They arranged it.
(b) They were opposed to it.
(c) They were thrilled.
(d) They were indifferent.
3. Israel and his wife are described as an _____ couple.
4. What made Diane jealous about Alex's and Jane's marriage?
(a) Jane was talented.
(b) Alex was successful.
(c) Alex was devoted to Jane.
(d) Jane had many children.
5. Why did Diane's father send her to art school one summer in Massachusetts?
(a) To show her the world.
(b) To nurture her talent.
(c) To keep her away from Allan.
(d) To help her get a scholarship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What control did Israel have over Diane?
2. From where did the Russek family immigrate?
3. Diane pushed the limits of personal photography by photographing whom?
4. As Diane matured into her teens, what did she develop?
5. Model said: "Photographs that demand admiration have a power to ______."
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)