|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Diane's mother make their home difficult?
(a) She suffered from depression.
(b) She spent all their money.
(c) She was violent.
(d) She drank all the time.
2. How did Diane experience the "real world"?
(a) Riding the subway at night.
(b) Working on Wall Street.
(c) Joining a gang.
(d) Reading everything.
3. According to Model, how did people receive Diane's incessant stories?
(a) They accepted them as factual.
(b) They were curious.
(c) They were enamored.
(d) They accepted them as fiction.
4. How was Allan's acting career developing?
(a) He was only wanted as a model.
(b) He was getting small movie roles.
(c) He was starring in off-Broadway plays.
(d) He wasn't finding work.
5. How did Anne respond to Alex's infidelity?
(a) She was hysterical.
(b) She left him.
(c) She understood.
(d) She was a little depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Diane's relationship with her younger sister like?
2. Lisette Model was famous for photographing human "_______."
3. Why wasn't Diane able to achieve her goals so easily?
4. Moondog worked as a _______.
5. What increased Diane's sense of urgency in succeeding in photography?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)