|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Frank Russek arrived in America, with whom did he live?
(a) His uncles.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His two brothers.
(d) His four sisters.
2. As Diane's mental condition worsened, how did people describe her behavior?
3. How did Diane's parents feel about her relationship with Allan?
(a) They were thrilled.
(b) They were concerned for her safety.
(c) They were indifferent.
(d) They were displeased.
4. How was Diane's work received when she first submitted her portfolio?
(a) Everyone was thrilled.
(b) Everyone hated it.
(c) There was no interest.
(d) People were hesitant.
5. Why was Diane jealous of Howard?
(a) He was talented.
(b) He lived an artistic lifestyle.
(c) He was attractive and popular.
(d) He was wealthy and successful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Towards the late 50's, Diane felt like she was at a _________ phase in her life.
2. Why did Howard work at Russek's?
3. Why did Diane believe her parents would accept her marriage to Allan?
4. Diane's specific assignment for the Esquire photo shoot was "_______."
5. Diane wanted to capture the "_________" of nudists.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)