|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Diane, Allan, and their new group of artist friends have in common?
(a) Their weak marriages.
(b) Their wealth.
(c) Their profound intellect.
(d) Their success.
2. Despite her artistic talents, where did Cheech live?
(a) In an abandoned house.
(b) The Arbus' guest room.
(c) A hotel.
(d) Her parents' house.
3. Bosworth explains the Arbuses complemented each other because Allan was ________.
4. How did Anne respond to Alex's infidelity?
(a) She was hysterical.
(b) She left him.
(c) She understood.
(d) She was a little depressed.
5. Diane was aware that by marrying Allan she would be giving up ______.
(b) Her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diane's specific assignment for the Esquire photo shoot was "_______."
2. After the affair, how did Alex feel?
3. What about Cheech did Allan resent?
4. Why were Howard's parents displeased with his new British wife?
5. How did Allan fund his family's trip to Europe?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)