|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Cheech's and Diane's shared pastime?
(d) People watching.
2. As Diane's mental condition worsened, how did people describe her behavior?
3. Moondog worked as a _______.
4. How did Allan begin to mingle with younger people?
(a) At bars and clubs.
(b) At night class.
(c) At parties.
(d) At acting classes.
5. When Frank Russek arrived in America, with whom did he live?
(a) His uncles.
(b) His four sisters.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His two brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diane was aware that by marrying Allan she would be giving up ______.
2. What did Diane, Allan, and their new group of artist friends have in common?
3. The Arbus and Eliot family are described as being ________.
4. Why did Russeks go out of business?
5. By 1958, what was Diane and Allan's marriage like?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)