|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Diane, what was the only true way to capture one's true nature?
(a) By photographing them without makeup.
(b) By posing them in a nice outfit.
(c) By letting them choose the location.
(d) By evoking an emotional response.
2. For what project did Diane collaborate with Richard Avedon?
(a) Her family photo.
(b) An American portrait.
(c) A fashion layout.
(d) A celebrity expose.
3. Bosworth explains the Arbuses complimented each other because Diane was ________.
4. Diane is described as being a _______ housewife.
5. When did Russek's begin its decline?
(a) During the depression.
(b) After Howard quit.
(c) When a chain store opened.
(d) At the start of the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diane and Howard were "spoiled and _____" by their parents.
2. Diane wanted to escape the _______ of commercial photography.
3. Because of Israel's role in her life, what choice did she have to make?
4. How did Allan respond to Diane's infidelity?
5. What were Diane and Howard not comfortable with as children?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)