|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interests did Israel and Diane have in common?
(a) Their educational background.
(b) Their fascination with the dangerous.
(c) Their upbringing.
(d) Their infidelity.
2. Diane's method of photography earned her the title of the "first _______."
3. Howard envied Diane and Howard for ___________.
(a) The admiration of his parents.
(b) Their success and wealth.
(c) They intelligent children.
(d) Their happy marriage.
4. How did Diane and Allan give the illusion of still being together?
(a) By going on public dates.
(b) By having family photos.
(c) By sharing an apartment.
(d) By entertaining together.
5. After her Esquire shoot, how did Diane feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Algernon Black was Diane's philosophy of ______ teacher.
2. After taking classes from Model, what was Diane determined to photograph?
3. How was Allan's acting career developing?
4. What word does Bosworth use to describe the reaction to Diane's show at the Museum of Modern Art?
5. Despite her artistic talents, where did Cheech live?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)