1. From where did the Russek family immigrate?
2. When Frank Russek arrived in America, with whom did he live?
(a) His four sisters.
(b) His two brothers.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His uncles.
3. How did the Russeks earn enough money to start a fur shop?
(a) By selling all their clothes.
(b) By robbing banks.
(c) By being bookies.
(d) By working in restaurants.
4. From where did the Nemerov family immigrate?
5. How did David and his brothers pay their rent?
(a) Shining shoes.
(b) Washing cars.
(c) Cleaning houses.
(d) Selling postcards.
6. How did Gertrude's family feel about her marrying David?
(a) They were opposed to it.
(b) They arranged it.
(c) They were indifferent.
(d) They were thrilled.
7. How did David expand Russek's?
(a) By adding a women's clothing line.
(b) By opening another store.
(c) By adding a shoe department.
(d) By hiring beautiful saleswomen.
This section contains 3,360 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)