1. From where did the Russek family immigrate?
2. When Frank Russek arrived in America, with whom did he live?
(a) His uncles.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His four sisters.
(d) His two brothers.
3. How did the Russeks earn enough money to start a fur shop?
(a) By being bookies.
(b) By working in restaurants.
(c) By selling all their clothes.
(d) By robbing banks.
4. From where did the Nemerov family immigrate?
5. How did David and his brothers pay their rent?
(a) Washing cars.
(b) Shining shoes.
(c) Selling postcards.
(d) Cleaning houses.
6. How did Gertrude's family feel about her marrying David?
(a) They were opposed to it.
(b) They were thrilled.
(c) They arranged it.
(d) They were indifferent.
7. How did David expand Russek's?
(a) By adding a shoe department.
(b) By opening another store.
(c) By adding a women's clothing line.
(d) By hiring beautiful saleswomen.
This section contains 3,360 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)