|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alcoholic drink does Bond order at the end of the chapter?
(a) A martini
(b) A bourbon
(c) A vodka
(d) A white wine
2. What does Bond smell when the door to the mud baths open?
(a) Hot air
3. How does Cureo force a car to run into him?
(a) He stops
(b) He shoots out their tires
(c) He blocks the road
(d) He reverses
4. What are the two hoodlums wearing over their heads?
5. What does Tiffany have waiting for herself and Bond?
(a) A motorbike
(b) A handcar
(c) A tank
(d) A scooter
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the telegram say has been in jail for several weeks?
2. What does Leiter say he has convinced the jockey to do?
3. Who meets Bond at the airport?
4. What color hair does one of the suspicious men have?
5. What do Bond and Tiffany do on the third day aboard the ship?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond try to delay Seraffimo and his men?
2. What do the two men look like?
3. What do Earnest Cureo and Bond decide to do?
4. What do Bond and Leiter do at the track on the first evening?
5. In what way is Bond situation more precarious than he first thought?
6. How does Tiffany impress Bond?
7. Why is Bond suspicious of the two men?
8. How does Bond win his money?
9. How do the gangsters catch Bond?
10. Describe the battle between Bond and his pursuers.
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)