|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Seraffimo take Bond to?
(a) A Wild West hotel
(b) An antique train engine
(c) A casino
(d) A teepee
2. Who initially wins the race?
(a) Desert Orchid
(b) Rum Rum
(c) White Snow
(d) Shy Smile
3. Where does Tiffany suggest she and Bond return to?
(a) The bedroom
(b) The drawing room
(c) The Captain's table
(d) The stateroom
4. Who does Bond go for a ride with at the start of the chapter?
5. What method of transport will Bond use to travel back to England?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following questions does Tiffany ask Bond?
2. What is Leiter's friend working undercover as?
3. What is the name of the hotel that Bond checks into?
4. What do the hoodlums pour over the jockey's face?
5. Who was Tiffany's lover?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Leiter help Bond out at the end of the chapter?
2. Describe the battle between Bond and his pursuers.
3. How does Bond try to delay Seraffimo and his men?
4. How does Bond win his money?
5. How does Leiter think the jockey wants to throw the race?
6. How does Tiffany impress Bond?
7. How does Bond defeat Seraffimo?
8. What problems do Bond and Tiffany face as they make their way to the nearest town?
9. What do Earnest Cureo and Bond decide to do?
10. How does Seraffimo try to force information from Bond?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)