|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bond try to hide?
(a) Behind a bill board
(b) Behind a tree
(c) A drive in movie
(d) A golf club
2. What second game does Bond play in the casino?
(b) One armed bandit
3. What game does Bond play in the casino?
4. Who do the two hoodlums ask for?
(a) Tiffany Case
(b) The jockey
(d) Felix Leiter
5. Which of the men does Fleming describe as boisterous?
(a) The white haired man
(b) The rich man
(c) The large man
(d) The funny looking man
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the jockey throw the race?
2. What does Leiter say he has convinced the jockey to do?
3. What does Bond think will wake up Seraffimo and his men?
4. Who meets Bond at the airport?
5. Who does Bond address the envelope to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the two hoodlums do to the jockey?
2. What do Earnest Cureo and Bond decide to do?
3. What problems does Bond cause himself by playing roulette?
4. How does Leiter think the jockey wants to throw the race?
5. In what way is Bond situation more precarious than he first thought?
6. What do the two men look like?
7. How does Shady Tree say Bond can get his money?
8. How do the gangsters catch Bond?
9. How does Tiffany impress Bond?
10. How does Seraffimo try to force information from Bond?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)