|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Bond fly to in this chapter?
(a) San Francisco
(b) Las Vegas
(d) New York
2. What do the hoodlums pour over the jockey's face?
(a) Lemon juice
(b) Hot mud
(c) Hot water
3. What method of transport does Bond use to travel to the mud baths?
4. What do Seraffimo's men beat Bond with?
(a) Football shoes
(b) Beer bottles
(c) Wet towels
(d) Baseball bats
5. What do Bond and Leiter meet for?
(d) An exchange
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship?
2. What does Bond do to slow down Seraffimo and his men?
3. Where does Tiffany suggest she and Bond return to?
4. Which of the following characters is not with Seraffimo?
5. Who do the two hoodlums ask for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Leiter help Bond out at the end of the chapter?
2. In what way is Bond situation more precarious than he first thought?
3. How does Tiffany impress Bond?
4. What do Earnest Cureo and Bond decide to do?
5. What do the two men look like?
6. How does Leither help Bond and Tiffany?
7. Why is Shy Smile disqualified?
8. How does the attendant prepare bond's mud bath?
9. How do the gangsters catch Bond?
10. Describe the battle between Bond and his pursuers.
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)