|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the mud baths?
(a) Muddy Waters
(b) Acme Mud and Sulphur
(d) Moist and Warm
2. Where do Bond and Tiffany fly to?
(b) New York
(c) Los Angeles
3. What does Tiffany have waiting for herself and Bond?
(a) A scooter
(b) A handcar
(c) A motorbike
(d) A tank
4. Who does Leiter meet with?
(a) The track owner
(b) Shady Tree
(c) Shy Smile's owner
(d) Shy Smile's jockey
5. Where does Bond try to hide?
(a) A golf club
(b) A drive in movie
(c) Behind a tree
(d) Behind a bill board
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bond hide the money?
2. Who does Bond go for a ride with at the start of the chapter?
3. What does Bond question Tiffany about?
4. Where is Bond taken to?
5. What do people makes bets on at the auction?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bond suspicious of the two men?
2. Describe the battle between Bond and his pursuers.
3. How does Shady Tree say Bond can get his money?
4. What do Earnest Cureo and Bond decide to do?
5. What problems do Bond and Tiffany face as they make their way to the nearest town?
6. What do Bond and Tiffany say to each other on their dinner date?
7. Why is Shy Smile disqualified?
8. What is Bond worried about doing at the end of the chapter?
9. How does Leiter think the jockey wants to throw the race?
10. How does Bond defeat Seraffimo?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)