|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leiter think will soon go after Bond and Tiffany?
(a) The ABC Gang
(d) The Spangled Gang
2. What does the woman pay a lot of money for at the auction?
(a) A stallion
(b) A donkey
(c) A foal
(d) A pony
3. What is the mud box shaped like?
(a) An ashtray
(b) A diamond
(c) A coffin
(d) A cake box
4. Who meets Bond at the airport?
(a) Tiffany Case
(b) Earnest Cureo
(c) Shady Tree
(d) Felix Leiter
5. What color hair does one of the suspicious men have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tiffany suggest she and Bond return to?
2. What does Bond question Tiffany about?
3. Who wakes Bond up at the beginning of this section?
4. What kind of sauce does Bond want his wife to be able to make?
5. What are the two hoodlums wearing over their heads?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Leiter help Bond out at the end of the chapter?
2. How do the gangsters catch Bond?
3. How does Tiffany impress Bond?
4. Describe the battle between Bond and his pursuers.
5. What problems does Bond cause himself by playing roulette?
6. How does Bond defeat Seraffimo?
7. How does the attendant prepare bond's mud bath?
8. How does Seraffimo try to force information from Bond?
9. What problems do Bond and Tiffany face as they make their way to the nearest town?
10. How does Bond try to delay Seraffimo and his men?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)