|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bond's rank in the Ministry of Defense?
2. Who does the pilot say he fought under?
3. What does Bond say he got out of his meeting with Saye?
(a) A good laugh
(b) An understanding of what he faces
(c) A good look at him
(d) Hope for the future
4. What make of engine does Leiter's car have?
(a) A Ford
(b) A Volkswagon
(c) A Toyota
(d) A Cadillac
5. Who does M say is the only loser in the diamond business?
(d) South Africa
6. Who does Leiter now work for?
7. What 30 carat stone is Dankwaerts interested in?
(a) Cape Unions
(b) Top Cape
(d) Yellow Premier
8. Who does Tiffany say she works for?
(a) Rufus Saye
(b) Shady Tree
(c) Seraffimo Spang
(d) The Russians
9. What does Leiter give Bond an article about?
(a) American mobsters
(d) Saratoga Springs
10. Who does M say the carriers probably get the diamonds from?
(a) A man in a mask
(b) A man in a park
(c) A man in an underground carpark
(d) A prostitute
11. What does Leiter jab into Bond's back?
(a) A gun
(b) A knife
(c) A pen
(d) A hook
12. What does an American voice call Willy?
(a) A card
(b) A cad
(c) A fool
(d) A wizard
13. Why did Leiter retire from the CIA?
(a) He got married
(b) He was too old
(c) He was losing his eyesight
(d) He was badly injured
14. Who does the pilot say he will pass the man's message on to?
15. Where is the man working as a dentist?
(a) A gold mine
(b) A diamond mine
(c) A coal mine
(d) A silver mine
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the stones Dankwaerts mentions does Saye say he has seen?
2. What does the Chief of Staff's office overlook?
3. Where does the road sign say to stop at?
4. Who does the pilot say he despises?
5. What does Bond want to celebrate?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)