|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leiter give Bond an article about?
(b) Saratoga Springs
(d) American mobsters
2. What does the man wrap the aspirin in?
(a) Toilet paper
3. What race is the girl who opens the door to Saye's office?
(b) South seas
4. What brand of beer does Bond want to drink at Scotts?
(a) London Pride
(b) Speckled Hen
(c) Stella Artois
(d) Black Velvet
5. What rank will Bond say he is when he visits the House of Diamonds?
(a) Police Constable
6. What is the man's job?
7. What do Bond and Leiter discuss the merits of?
(b) British sports
(c) The British media
(d) American sports cars
8. Who did Leiter once work for?
(a) The Secret Service
(b) The FBI
(c) The CIA
(d) The MI5
9. Who does Tiffany say she works for?
(a) Shady Tree
(b) Rufus Saye
(c) The Russians
(d) Seraffimo Spang
10. What does the man say as the pilot leaves?
(a) Tot ziens
(c) Alles ist gut
(d) Bitte schon
11. What does the article call the village of Saratoga Springs?
(a) A Sleepy fishing village
(b) The Coney Island of the Underworld
(c) A gangster's paradise
(d) A god fearing town
12. What does the Chief of Staff say there are 10 million of in America?
(a) Drug addicts
(b) Diamond lovers
13. Where do Bond and Leiter go for a drink?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A bar
(c) A cafe
(d) Bond's hotel room
14. Who is the best known freelancer in The Street?
(a) Willy Behrens
(b) David Godwin
(c) James Docker
(d) Lilly White
15. What 30 carat stone is Dankwaerts interested in?
(a) Yellow Premier
(b) Cape Unions
(c) Top Cape
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flower does the Jewish man have in his buttonhole?
2. Who does M say he had lunch with at the Diamond Cooperation?
3. What part of London is the American Club in?
4. What does M say Bond should do instead of pushing it in?
5. Who does the pilot say he fought under?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)