|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Flames Coming Out of the Top; Chapter 21, 'Nothing Propinks Like Propinquity'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who owns the smuggling ring?
(b) Hot Boy
2. Where does Bond have to make the payoff to the jockey?
(a) The sauna
(b) The swimming pool
(c) The mudbaths
(d) The hot springs
3. What is the name of the mud baths?
(b) Acme Mud and Sulphur
(c) Muddy Waters
(d) Moist and Warm
4. What second game does Bond play in the casino?
(a) One armed bandit
5. Which of the following stones do not exist?
(a) Yellow Premier
(c) Cape Hope
(d) Fine Blue-white
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the telegram say has been in jail for several weeks?
2. What is the man's job?
3. Where do Bond and Leiter go for a drink?
4. Where does Leiter pick Bond and Tiffany up?
5. What hotel does Rufus B. Saye live in?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)