|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Bitter Champagne; Chapter 10, Studillac to Saratoga.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flower does the Jewish man have in his buttonhole?
(a) A forget me not
(b) A daisy
(c) A white rose
(d) A red rose
2. Which of the following countries is not part of the pipeline?
3. What did Tiffany become when some men violated her?
(a) A drug addict
(b) A cold hearted person
(c) A gangster
(d) An alcoholic
4. Where do the men hide the diamonds?
(a) In their teeth
(b) Under their skin
(c) Up their backside
(d) Between their toes
5. Who does Tiffany say she works for?
(a) The Russians
(b) Seraffimo Spang
(c) Rufus Saye
(d) Shady Tree
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does M have to meet at the yard?
2. What does the man wrap the aspirin in?
3. What company does M ask Bond if he has ever heard of?
4. What newspaper does Bond say his secretary can post his files to?
5. What race is the girl who opens the door to Saye's office?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)