|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Eye that Never Sleeps.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bill's position in the Secret Service?
(a) Head Secret Agent
(b) Head of Human Resources
(c) Chief of Staff
2. Who does M the carriers probably hand the diamonds over to?
(a) A man in a carpark
(b) A salesman
(c) Carrier pidgeons
(d) A woman on her lunch break
3. What does Bond keep in his hip pocket?
(a) A whiskey bottle
(b) A gun
(c) A pen
(d) A cigarette case
4. Why did Leiter retire from the CIA?
(a) He got married
(b) He was too old
(c) He was losing his eyesight
(d) He was badly injured
5. Where is the House of Diamonds located in New York?
(a) 46th Street West
(b) Amsterdam Avenue
(c) 121st Street East
(d) 42nd Street
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vallance's position at Scotland Yard?
2. What 30 carat stone is Dankwaerts interested in?
3. What did Tiffany's mother once own?
4. What issue of the Diamond News does Dankwaert flick through?
5. What country does M say has the biggest diamond market?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)