|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Flames Coming Out of the Top; Chapter 21, 'Nothing Propinks Like Propinquity'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does M say is the only people who can handle the job?
(a) Scotland Yard
(b) The Secret Service
(c) The MI5
(d) The CIA
2. For what reason did the man have to kill one of the men from the pipeline?
(a) He fell asleep on the job
(b) He was yellow
(c) He took a bribe
(d) He spat on the floor
3. Who does the telegram say has been in jail for several weeks?
(a) Shady Tree
(b) The real courier
(c) The Dentist
(d) Felix Leiter
4. What city does Bond fly to in this chapter?
(a) San Francisco
(c) New York
(d) Las Vegas
5. Where does the man drive to?
(a) Sierra Leone
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the jockey throw the race?
2. Who initially wins the race?
3. Who is the dealer at Bond's table?
4. What make of engine does Leiter's car have?
5. What rank will Bond say he is when he visits the House of Diamonds?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)