|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, In Transit; Chapter 7, 'Shady' Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of paintings is on each of the four walls?
(a) Religious paintings
(b) Abstract painting
(c) Flower paintings
(d) Expressionist paintings
2. Who does M the carriers probably hand the diamonds over to?
(a) A woman on her lunch break
(b) A man in a carpark
(c) A salesman
(d) Carrier pidgeons
3. What newspaper does Bond say his secretary can post his files to?
(a) The Telegraph
(b) The News of the World
(c) The Daily Mail
(d) The Daily Express
4. What issue of the Diamond News does Dankwaert flick through?
5. What does Bond want to celebrate?
(a) No more paperwork
(b) His divorce
(c) His birthday
(d) A new assignment
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason did the man have to kill two of the men from the pipeline ?
2. What race is the girl who opens the door to Saye's office?
3. Where does the man hide the notes he gives the men?
4. Where is the House of Diamonds located in New York?
5. What does an American voice call Willy?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)