|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, In Transit; Chapter 7, 'Shady' Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fleming describe as having warm brown eyes?
(a) Mary goodnight
(c) Miss Moneypenny
(d) Tiffany Case
2. What American city was Tiffany Case born in?
(a) New York
(b) Los Angeles
(d) San Francisco
3. Where does the man hide the notes he gives the men?
(a) In their bags
(b) In their teeth
(c) In their hair
(d) In their clothes
4. What is Bill's position in the Secret Service?
(a) Head Secret Agent
(b) Chief of Staff
(c) Head of Human Resources
5. Where does the man drive to?
(b) Sierra Leone
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason did the man have to kill two of the men from the pipeline ?
2. What does the Chief of Staff's office overlook?
3. What is Vallance's position at Scotland Yard?
4. Which of the stones Dankwaerts mentions does Saye say he has seen?
5. What does Bond say he got out of his meeting with Saye?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)