|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, In Transit; Chapter 7, 'Shady' Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of paintings is on each of the four walls?
(a) Religious paintings
(b) Abstract painting
(c) Flower paintings
(d) Expressionist paintings
2. What continent does the man wait in?
(b) South America
3. What company does M ask Bond if he has ever heard of?
(a) The House of Diamonds
(b) Why Not Glitter
(c) Diamond Express
4. What country does M say has the biggest diamond market?
(c) South Africa
5. What does the Chief of Staff say there are 10 million of in America?
(b) Diamond lovers
(c) Drug addicts
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the men filched £100,000 worth of?
2. What does the man wrap the aspirin in?
3. What city does Vallance say Saye visits a lot?
4. What does an American voice call Willy?
5. What stone does Fleming compare Saye to?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)