|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Night Falls in the Passion Pit; Chapter 19, Spectreville.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman pay a lot of money for at the auction?
(a) A foal
(b) A donkey
(c) A stallion
(d) A pony
2. What kind of flower does the Jewish man have in his buttonhole?
(a) A forget me not
(b) A red rose
(c) A white rose
(d) A daisy
3. How does the jockey throw the race?
(a) Shoots a jockey
(b) Runs into another horse
(c) Pushes a horse against the rails
(d) Whips his horse too much
4. Which of the following characters is not with Seraffimo?
(b) Shady Tree
5. What does an American voice call Willy?
(a) A wizard
(b) A cad
(c) A card
(d) A fool
Short Answer Questions
1. What stone does Fleming compare Saye to?
2. Who does the telegram say has been in jail for several weeks?
3. What does Leiter say he has convinced the jockey to do?
4. How does Cureo force a car to run into him?
5. What shape is Saye's face?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)