Chapter 1, The Pipe Line Opens
1. What continent does the man wait in?
(d) South America
2. What is the man waiting for?
(a) An aeroplane
(b) A tank
(c) A truck
(d) A helicopter
3. What is the man's job?
4. Where is the man working as a dentist?
(a) A coal mine
(b) A gold mine
(c) A diamond mine
(d) A silver mine
5. What does the man want to ask his employer for?
(a) Better tools
(b) More money
(c) More men
(d) A new apartment
6. Who does the pilot say he despises?
7. Who does the pilot say he fought under?
8. Who does the pilot say he will pass the man's message on to?
9. For what reason did the man have to kill two of the men from the pipeline ?
(a) They stole from the packet
(b) They argued with their boss
(c) They were late
(d) They were yellow
This section contains 3,155 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)