|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carrie view the letters from Cressida to family members?
(a) As the promise of a good inheritance.
(b) As the writings of a fatigued, overworked woman.
(c) As forgeries.
(d) As testament to the dysfunction of Cressida's family members.
2. Why do Carrie and Henry decide to support the person is question 169?
(a) They do not support anyone over anyone else in matters of the estate.
(b) They believe it is what Cressida would have wanted.
(c) They like that person (in question 169) better than anyone else.
(d) They say it is in the will and therefore it is sacrosanct.
3. Why does Cressida think the violin player is either very poor or in some type of trouble?
(a) Because he asks the audience for money.
(b) Because of his appearance.
(c) Because he is very gaunt.
(d) Because he has a furtive expression on his face.
4. Where does Bouchalka study music?
(a) At Julliard.
(b) On his own with no teacher.
(c) In Paris.
(d) At a monastery.
5. How did Cressida know the two executors?
(a) Cressida only knows one of the executors; the other is court appointed.
(b) They are married to each other.
(c) They are both friends from Cressida's youth.
(d) The three of them took a world tour together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gilbert do in order to uphold Cressida's will?
2. A year later, over what were Georgie and Julie still wrangling?
3. What about Jerome Brown does Cressida feel fortunate?
4. Why is Cressida's stateroom lower in the ship than usual?
5. In what type of restaurant does Cressida prefer to dine?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)