|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knows Cressida more than any other person?
2. Over whom does Cressida choose Poppas?
(a) Her second husband.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her sisters.
(d) Her father-in-law.
3. Who are two relatives accompanying the famous singer?
(a) Miss Jillian, her sister, and Horace, her son.
(b) Miss Julia, her sister, and Homer, her son.
(c) Miss Julia, her sister, and Harold, her son.
(d) Miss Julia, her sister, and Horace, her son.
4. At what turn in the conversation does Bouchalka become agitated and less at ease?
(a) When the conversation turns to music.
(b) When they talk about Germany's problems.
(c) When Carrie mentions that Cressida would love to have more children.
(d) When Carrie mentions Cressida's first husband.
5. Why does Cressida want Carrie to come to Cressida's house on Sunday?
(a) To have Sunday dinner when the priest comes over.
(b) To meet Bouchalka who will be coming there on Sunday.
(c) To meet Cressida's new manager.
(d) So Carrie can help Cressida pick out new colors for the guest room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prompts Carrie to write this story?
2. When Carrie last saw Cressida, to whom was Cressida married?
3. How does Carrie describe the violin player?
4. What does Gilbert do in order to uphold Cressida's will?
5. To what party is Cressida's father devoted?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)