|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is probably the most positive emotion that exists between Poppas and Julie?
2. How does Cressida die?
(b) A stray bullet from an assassin trying to hit the German chancellor.
(c) Of old age.
(d) On the Titanic.
3. What is a word Cassie uses to describe Cressida's approach to her work?
4. How does Bouchalka justify his actions?
(a) By suggesting that his music was good even if she had influence in getting it performed.
(b) By saying he had Cressida's good at heart.
(c) By saying his father did the same thing he did.
(d) By saying he would have forgiven a similar transgression by Cressida.
5. What did Cressida once worry about when she was broke?
(a) If she and her son would be put out on the streets.
(b) Having enough money to bury her first husband.
(c) Whether she'd have enough food for herself and Horace.
(d) If she would be able to afford a gown to apply for a part on Broadway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drives a wedge between the sisters and Poppas?
2. A second theme apparent in Part 2 might be what?
3. How could Poppas be described in relation to Cressida in a non-professional context?
4. Who of the "inner circle" is not accompanying Cressida?
5. Why do Carrie and Cressida walk away together?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)