|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Cressida's sisters and son justify their greed?
(a) That she has more than she could ever want.
(b) If they don't get her money, Poppas will.
(c) That they are her ever-loyal supporters.
(d) That they earn it by their relationship to her.
2. When Carrie last saw Cressida, to whom was Cressida married?
(a) Her third husband.
(b) She was in between husbands.
(c) Her first husband.
(d) Her first husband.
3. What do Cressida and Poppas have for each other?
(b) A love/hate tension.
(c) Mutual respect.
(d) The ability to practically read each other's minds.
4. With which opera company does Cressida have employment for a while?
(d) English Touring.
5. What is the first occurrence in Cressida's life that Carrie describes as a string of bad luck?
(a) The death of Cressida's mother when Cressida is six.
(b) The death of her husband.
(c) The suicide of her father.
(d) The death of a beloved dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Cressida's wealth, what else do Cressida's sisters covet?
2. Of what does Poppas periodically remind the Garnet sisters?
3. How might Cressida's health be described?
4. How does Cressida's trust in and loyalty to Poppas reflect some other aspect in her life?
5. Where do Cressida's two sisters want to live?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)