|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is probably the most positive emotion that exists between Poppas and Julie?
2. How much responsibility do Cressida's sisters assign to Poppas for Cressida's success?
(b) It is not revealed to the reader how the sisters think about the issue.
(c) They believe he is almost solely responsible.
(d) They believe he is at least half responsible.
3. What does Cressida do when she spies Carrie?
(a) Rises and greets her warmly.
(b) Turns away and pretends not to see her.
(c) Waves at her from where she is lying on a deck lounger.
(d) Yells at her angrily about a suitcase mix-up.
4. Who of those close to Cressida was supportive of Cressida's recent engagement?
(a) Miss Julia.
(c) Miss Lilly.
5. Several themes are apparent in Part 2; one theme might be what?
(c) Being a fugitive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease did Cressida's first husband contract?
2. How might Cressida's health be described?
3. About what does Cressida turn suddenly melancholy?
4. What else turns Cressida melancholy?
5. What is Cressida's response to what the deck steward hands her?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)