|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The fact that Cressida's third marriage is mentioned in passing, but not elaborated upon may be an example of what?
(a) Incompetent writing.
2. What excuse does Cressida give for taking her leave of Carrie?
(a) That she is meeting with Jerome on the promenade deck.
(b) That she needs to get ready for the night's dinner.
(c) That she has to lie down before the seasickness hits.
(d) That she has letters to write.
3. With what does Cressida become enchanted?
(a) The cello playing.
(b) The trumpet playing.
(c) The conductor.
(d) The violin playing.
4. Why do Carrie and Cressida send the carriage home?
(a) Because it's a lovely day and they want to stay out later.
(b) They did not send the carriage home as the carriage never shows up.
(c) Because the driver insults them.
(d) Because one of the horses appears lame.
5. Where does Bouchalka study music?
(a) At Julliard.
(b) On his own with no teacher.
(c) At a monastery.
(d) In Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cressida ask Carrie if she has visited lately?
2. What is the major focus of Part 3?
3. How does Carrie describe the violin player?
4. How might Cressida's health be described?
5. Why do Cressida's sisters believe Poppas remains in Cressida's life?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)