1. Who is the famous singer boarding a cruise ship in New York City?
(a) Cressida Garnet.
(b) Samantha Cocker.
(c) Joan Bazzy.
(d) Barbara Strickland.
2. What is the narrator's name?
3. What is the narrator's relationship to the famous person who is boarding the cruise ship?
(a) Best friend.
4. Why does the narrator believe it is wise for the famous person to pose for the photographers?
(a) It documents her as being on the ship in case something happens.
(b) Because the person needs the favor of the press because of her age and marital history.
(c) The photographers can find her more work.
(d) It is free publicity.
5. Who are two relatives accompanying the famous singer?
(a) Miss Julia, her sister, and Homer, her son.
(b) Miss Julia, her sister, and Horace, her son.
(c) Miss Jillian, her sister, and Horace, her son.
(d) Miss Julia, her sister, and Harold, her son.
This section contains 5,789 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)