|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Massie about "The Daily Grind"?
(a) Massie's mom.
(b) Several movie stars.
(d) Massie's grandmother.
2. Who interviews Abby and Claire?
(a) The security guard for Gelding Studios.
(b) A private eye.
(c) An employment agency.
(d) A reporter for "Teen Vogue."
3. Who do Massie and Alicia think that the grey-haired woman at Conner's house is?
(a) The maid.
(b) A missionary who is staying with Conner's family.
(c) Conner's grandmother.
(d) A burglar.
4. How does Claire interact with Massie and Alicia after she has dinner with Abby?
(a) Claire is careful not to wake the other girls.
(b) Claire has a big argument with Alicia.
(c) Claire brings them leftovers.
(d) Claire thanks them over and over for letting her come.
5. Who makes a toast at the wrap party for the movie?
(d) A baker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conner throw at the door of his trailer?
2. What does a delivery man bring to Massie in LA?
3. What does Conner accuse a photographer of doing?
4. Why does Massie stay in LA?
5. What does Massie do in Claire's bathroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can the reader tell that the girls' friendships are not as strong as they seem?
2. How do the girls prepare for "The Daily Grind" in California?
3. Why is "The Daily Grind" dissatisfied with Massie and Alicia?
4. What efforts does Massie make to do a successful interview?
5. Despite her obstacles, how does Massie show ingenuity in reporting for "The Daily Grind"?
6. How does Massie sabotage Claire's relationship with Cam?
7. What kinds of acting or role-playing occur in this section?
8. How does Claire fall apart after the wrap party?
9. Why does Cam get confused by a magazine article about Claire?
10. What goes wrong during filming of "The Daily Grind" in California?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)