|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Conner's house, who lets Massie and Alicia in?
(a) The girls let themselves in.
(b) Conner's sister.
(c) The butler, Jeeves.
(d) Conner's mother.
2. What are Massie and Alicia doing in the studio food service tent?
(a) Talking on the phone with their friends.
(b) Putting on makeup, because they are not allowed to use the makeup trailer.
(c) Eating all of the grapes.
(d) Having a food fight.
3. What does Claire throw at Massie and Alicia?
(a) The bed pillows.
(b) A football.
(c) The movie script.
(d) Chocolates from the maid's cart.
4. Why does Conner say that he wants to hang out with Massie and Alicia?
(a) They can help him tap into his emotions.
(b) He wants them to meet his sister.
(c) He loves "The Daily Grind."
(d) He wants to date them.
5. What does Massie refuse to let Claire steal from her?
(a) Her laptop.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her favorite sweater.
(d) A TV role.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Abby and Claire get to dinner?
2. What does Abby reveal to Claire at the wrap party?
3. What does Dylan's mother want Massie and Alicia to do?
4. Why does Abby want Massie to leave the makeup trailer?
5. What does Abby throw at Massie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Despite her obstacles, how does Massie show ingenuity in reporting for "The Daily Grind"?
2. Why is "The Daily Grind" dissatisfied with Massie and Alicia?
3. What are Claire's dinner plans?
4. How does Claire show her friendship to Massie and Alicia?
5. Why does Cam get confused by a magazine article about Claire?
6. How does Claire show that she respects Massie's and Alicia's comfort?
7. How did Conner's plans for the photographer turn out differently than he expected?
8. How do the girls prepare for "The Daily Grind" in California?
9. Why are Alicia and Massie laughingstocks?
10. Did Claire discover who her real friends are?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)