|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Abby ask a photographer to take pictures of her and Claire?
(a) Abby wants everyone to know that she has a new best friend.
(b) Abby is very vain.
(c) Abby wanted to make up for bad press that Claire had gotten.
(d) Abby thinks that the two girls look like twins.
2. What does Claire throw at Massie and Alicia?
(a) The movie script.
(b) A football.
(c) Chocolates from the maid's cart.
(d) The bed pillows.
3. Who does Massie manage to successfully interview?
(a) The school principal.
(b) The hotel concierge.
(d) Conner Foley.
4. Who interviews Abby and Claire?
(a) An employment agency.
(b) The security guard for Gelding Studios.
(c) A private eye.
(d) A reporter for "Teen Vogue."
5. What does Massie do in Claire's bathroom?
(a) She secretly plants several products so that they look like they are Claire's.
(b) She faints.
(c) She writes Claire a note on the mirror using lipstick.
(d) She calls their friends in New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the elevator with Claire after the wrap party?
2. What is the soccer coach insisting?
3. What does Dylan's mother want Massie and Alicia to do?
4. After the audition, what are Massie and Alicia doing in their hotel suite?
5. What does Abby tell Claire about Conner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Claire avoid spending time with Massie?
2. What job does Massie end up getting?
3. How do the girls prepare for "The Daily Grind" in California?
4. How does Massie sabotage Claire's relationship with Cam?
5. How does Claire show that she respects Massie's and Alicia's comfort?
6. What efforts does Massie make to do a successful interview?
7. How do the characters behave childishly in this section?
8. Why does Cam get confused by a magazine article about Claire?
9. Does Alicia and Massie's behavior show their friendship to Claire?
10. How can the reader tell that the girls' friendships are not as strong as they seem?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)