|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviews Abby and Claire?
(a) A reporter for "Teen Vogue."
(b) An employment agency.
(c) A private eye.
(d) The security guard for Gelding Studios.
2. How do people respond when they see photos of Massie and Alicia in a magazine?
(a) They laugh at the girls.
(b) People ask them where they can find the diamond necklace.
(c) No one understands why anyone would want to print photos of the girls.
(d) Everyone wants their autographs.
3. Why do Massie and Alicia have to show up for work so early?
(a) The traffic is terrible if they wait until later.
(b) They are operating on California time.
(c) Rupert wants to punish them.
(d) They have been late too many times.
4. What do Massie and Alicia decide while they are changing into their bathing suits?
(a) They do not feel like swimming after all.
(b) They will let Conner decide which of them he wants to date.
(c) They don't really like Conner.
(d) They want to audition for another movie.
5. What does Conner need to go to dinner?
(a) He needs a blazer.
(b) He needs a permission slip signed so he can leave the studio.
(c) He needs a bike so he can ride to the restaurant.
(d) He needs to borrow money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Conner hire a photographer?
2. When Massie learns that Claire has dinner plans, what does Massie ask Claire?
3. What does Cam need a date for?
4. Why does Massie say that she is going to the drug store?
5. What does Abby reveal to Claire at the wrap party?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Claire show her friendship to Massie and Alicia?
2. How do the girls prepare for "The Daily Grind" in California?
3. How can you tell that Abby is temperamental?
4. How did Conner's plans for the photographer turn out differently than he expected?
5. How does Claire show that she respects Massie's and Alicia's comfort?
6. What are Claire's dinner plans?
7. What kinds of acting or role-playing occur in this section?
8. Why is "The Daily Grind" dissatisfied with Massie and Alicia?
9. Does Alicia and Massie's behavior show their friendship to Claire?
10. What are some possible negative consequences of the photos in the magazine?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)