|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Claire so nervous while she is rehearsing a kissing scene?
(a) She thinks that Conner is ugly.
(b) She has a runny nose.
(c) Massie and Alicia are on the set.
(d) She worries that she will get sick and throw up.
2. Where does Claire sleep in the hotel suite?
(a) She sleeps on the couch.
(b) She sleeps on the floor.
(c) She gets the king-sized bed.
(d) She sleeps on an air mattress.
3. Who makes a toast at the wrap party for the movie?
(d) A baker.
4. Who is in the elevator with Claire after the wrap party?
(a) Todd and Cam.
(b) Massie and Alicia.
(c) The hotel maid.
5. What advice does Conner ask Claire?
(a) How does she cry so realistically?
(b) What should he get his mom for her birthday?
(c) What is the best route back to the hotel?
(d) What type of flowers do girls like best?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who updates the girls about events in Westchester?
2. What does Massie want to do in the makeup trailer?
3. What goes wrong on "The Daily Grind"?
4. What magazine features pictures of the characters?
5. What does Claire say that she will ask Rupert?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cam get confused by a magazine article about Claire?
2. How do the girls prepare for "The Daily Grind" in California?
3. How did Conner's plans for the photographer turn out differently than he expected?
4. Why are the photos in the magazine important?
5. What job does Massie end up getting?
6. How does Claire show that she respects Massie's and Alicia's comfort?
7. Despite her obstacles, how does Massie show ingenuity in reporting for "The Daily Grind"?
8. How do the characters behave childishly in this section?
9. How does Claire avoid spending time with Massie?
10. How does Claire fall apart after the wrap party?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)