|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do guys bond with Kristen?
(a) She plays soccer, and they are on their school's soccer team.
(b) They think at first that she is a boy.
(c) Kristen's dad teaches at their school.
(d) They are all immigrants from Barbados.
2. What are "C-notes"?
(a) Massie's notes from Chemistry class.
(b) Love notes that Cam sends to Claire.
(c) Middle C, high C, and low C, as well as C#.
(d) The middle school girls' singing group.
3. Why does Rupert not want Dylan to audition?
(a) Dylan stutters a lot.
(b) Dylan's gossiping caused Hadley to refuse to be in the movie.
(c) Rupert thinks that Dylan is ugly.
(d) Rupert doesn't want a redhead to play the part.
4. What creates a connection between Abby and Kristen?
(a) Kristen saves Abby from being run down by a golf cart.
(b) Kristen and Abby are cousins.
(c) They have the same haircut.
(d) Kristen and Abby both love candy pumpkins.
5. To whom does Claire send a message?
Short Answer Questions
1. How will the girls get back to the hotel after the audition?
2. Which adults are going to California?
3. What prank does Massie do while waiting for the script?
4. What is Layne doing to help the other girls?
5. Who is Emma?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can the reader tell that Massie is very wealthy?
2. What mistake does Dylan make in the bathroom?
3. What do the girls do to pass the time while they wait for Emma?
4. Which people on the movie set help Claire out?
5. Why were the girls expelled from school?
6. What places do people go to in this section?
7. How do the characters prepare for their trip?
8. What is the jet like?
9. How do Massie and Alicia treat Claire after the audition?
10. What makes Rupert decide on the girl who gets the movie role?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)