|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Massie do while Claire prepares sandwiches?
(a) Massie paints her toenails.
(b) Massie helps Claire with the sandwiches.
(c) Massie takes a shower.
(d) Massie eats the sandwiches as soon as they are made, so Claire has to keep making more.
2. What delays the girls leaving to go to "The Daily Grind"?
(a) The car won't start.
(b) Claire's mother changes her mind about letting Claire go.
(c) Massie throws a temper tantrum.
(d) Claire's little brother is hiding.
3. What are Todd, Hadley, and Abby doing together?
(a) They are having a picnic in the studio yard.
(b) They are arguing over who is more famous.
(c) They are giving each other massages.
(d) They are exchanging gifts for Christmas.
4. Why do Massie's friends all come over to her house after the studio visit?
(a) Her friends feel sorry for her because her grandmother died.
(b) Massie is having a sleepover.
(c) They all want to swim in her pool.
(d) Massie needs help cleaning the house.
5. What would Claire miss about New York?
(a) She misses the Statue of Liberty.
(b) She misses going running every day in Central Park.
(c) She misses Cam Fisher.
(d) She misses the hot dogs from street vendors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Claire find Todd at the studio?
2. How does the receptionist at New York City Village Studios treat Massie?
3. What does Claire look like when she auditions?
4. Who is Calgary?
5. What did Abby and Hadley's stylist say about them?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the jet's takeoff go?
2. How does Massie get a rude awakening at the NYC Village Studio?
3. How can the reader tell that Abby and Hadley are childish and badly behaved?
4. How can the reader tell that many people like Massie a lot?
5. Why were the girls expelled from school?
6. How does Claire help out Massie?
7. How is Massie spending her time while she is expelled?
8. How can the reader tell that Massie is very wealthy?
9. How do Massie and Claire interact with one another?
10. Why are the girls excited about going to "The Daily Grind"?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)