|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are "C-notes"?
(a) Massie's notes from Chemistry class.
(b) Middle C, high C, and low C, as well as C#.
(c) The middle school girls' singing group.
(d) Love notes that Cam sends to Claire.
2. How does Todd get home from the studio?
(a) He walks home since it is so close.
(b) He hitchhikes, and a nice lady picks him up.
(c) He takes a taxi.
(d) Isaac drives him home.
3. How does the receptionist at New York City Village Studios treat Massie?
(a) The receptionist is very excited to meet Mr. Block's daughter.
(b) The receptionist is embarrassed because she can't speak English.
(c) The receptionist tells her to take a seat, and gets her name wrong.
(d) The receptionist sneezes all over Massie's shirt.
4. What kind of clothes does Claire wear while she is in LA?
(a) She mainly just wears a bathing suit because she swims most of the time.
(b) Only Ralph Lauren clothing.
(c) Claire has to wear a school uniform.
(d) Claire dresses modestly and conservatively.
5. Where does Claire live?
(a) Claire lives in a small apartment with her grandmother.
(b) Claire lives in Chicago, Illinois.
(c) Claire lives in France.
(d) Claire lives with her family in Massie's family's guest house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the conditions that the mothers stipulate for the girls to be allowed to go to LA?
2. What plans do Massie and Alicia make for when they get back?
3. What does Dylan's mom do for a living?
4. What does Massie do while Claire prepares sandwiches?
5. Why have the girls been expelled?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can the reader tell that Massie is very wealthy?
2. Which people on the movie set help Claire out?
3. What is the jet like?
4. Is education important to Massie and Claire's parents?
5. How does Claire help out Massie?
6. Why are the girls excited about going to "The Daily Grind"?
7. How do the characters prepare for their trip?
8. How does Massie get a rude awakening at the NYC Village Studio?
9. In what ways does Massie try to undermine Claire?
10. Why were the girls expelled from school?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)