|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the other social groups at school?
(a) The other groups are "The Hoodlums" and "The Eggheads."
(b) The other groups are the softball team, the squash team, and the gymnastics team.
(c) The other groups are "Da Crew" and "The Country Club."
(d) The other groups are "Las Senoritas" and "Les Femmes."
2. What did Massie lend to Claire?
(a) A photo album.
(c) A laptop computer.
(d) Massie's new outfit.
3. Where do the girls like to spend their free time?
(a) The girls spend most of their time at the mall.
(b) The girls exercise and prepare to join the ROTC.
(c) The girls are always studying at the library.
(d) The girls like to volunteer helping out the homeless.
4. What are "C-notes"?
(a) Love notes that Cam sends to Claire.
(b) Middle C, high C, and low C, as well as C#.
(c) Massie's notes from Chemistry class.
(d) The middle school girls' singing group.
5. What message does a boy send to Claire?
(a) He thinks that she stinks.
(b) He will miss her and he loves her.
(c) He wants the money that she borrowed from him.
(d) He asks if she needs a ride to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alicia's audition go?
2. What do Massie and Alicia realize after the audition?
3. Who is Calgary?
4. Which adults are going to California?
5. What is "Dial L for Loser"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the girls prepare for "The Daily Grind"?
2. How is Massie spending her time while she is expelled?
3. What places do people go to in this section?
4. In what ways does Massie try to undermine Claire?
5. What do the girls do to pass the time while they wait for Emma?
6. How do Massie and Alicia treat Claire after the audition?
7. Which people on the movie set help Claire out?
8. What makes Rupert decide on the girl who gets the movie role?
9. Why do the girls stop by their school?
10. How does Emma help the girls out?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)