|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Massie lend to Claire?
(a) A laptop computer.
(b) Massie's new outfit.
(c) A photo album.
2. What is Massie's room filled with?
(a) Massie has to stay out of her room because it is filled with Carbon Monoxide gas.
(b) Massie has so many clothes she can barely walk through her room.
(c) Massie has to share a room with her little sisters, so there are bunk beds.
(d) There are gift baskets, stuffed animals, and flowers from their school friends.
3. What does Massie do while Claire prepares sandwiches?
(a) Massie eats the sandwiches as soon as they are made, so Claire has to keep making more.
(b) Massie takes a shower.
(c) Massie helps Claire with the sandwiches.
(d) Massie paints her toenails.
4. What delays the girls leaving to go to "The Daily Grind"?
(a) The car won't start.
(b) Claire's mother changes her mind about letting Claire go.
(c) Claire's little brother is hiding.
(d) Massie throws a temper tantrum.
5. Why does Massie write an email newsletter?
(a) She is so bored from being expelled.
(b) Massie wants to be a writer.
(c) She wants to make sure that people at school don't forget about the Pretty Committee.
(d) Massie wants to tell everyone about her illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the girls like to spend their free time?
2. What lie does Massie tell to Emma?
3. To whom does Claire send a message?
4. What is special about Claire's shoes?
5. How does Todd get home from the studio?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which people on the movie set help Claire out?
2. In what ways does Massie try to undermine Claire?
3. Why do the girls stop by their school?
4. Why are not all of the girls going to California?
5. How can the reader tell that Massie is very wealthy?
6. How do Massie and Claire interact with one another?
7. What do the girls do to pass the time while they wait for Emma?
8. How do the girls prepare for "The Daily Grind"?
9. How does Emma help the girls out?
10. How does Massie get a rude awakening at the NYC Village Studio?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)