|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Conner's house, who lets Massie and Alicia in?
(a) The butler, Jeeves.
(b) Conner's mother.
(c) The girls let themselves in.
(d) Conner's sister.
2. Why do Massie and Alicia prank Claire's bathroom?
(a) They want to make it look like Claire has embarrassing health problems.
(b) Claire was mean to Massie's dog.
(c) Massie thinks that Claire will get fired when the director sees the bathroom.
(d) Claire destroyed the hotel bathroom.
3. What does Claire tell "Teen Vogue" about her crush?
(a) She has a crush on Elvis Presley.
(b) He has the initials "CF."
(c) She does not have a crush on anyone.
(d) It is none of the reporter's business.
4. Why does Massie stay in LA?
(a) To report behind the scenes on the movie.
(b) Massie's parents are getting a divorce.
(c) There is not enough money for airfare.
(d) She wants to live there for her entire life.
5. Who makes a toast at the wrap party for the movie?
(d) A baker.
6. What is on Derrington's chest?
(a) The shunt for his heart condition.
(b) A tattoo of a goat.
(c) The words "I'm with Massie."
(d) He glued dog hair to his chest.
7. What does Massie refuse to let Claire steal from her?
(a) Her laptop.
(b) A TV role.
(c) Her favorite sweater.
(d) Her boyfriend.
8. What does Conner throw at the door of his trailer?
(a) A basketball.
(b) His sneakers.
(c) A granola bar.
(d) A magazine.
9. What is Claire's gift from the movie crew?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) A calendar.
10. Why does Conner suggest that the girls have a swimming race?
(a) He is very competitive.
(b) To decide who should be his date to the party.
(c) He sneaks away while they are racing.
(d) He has heard that Alicia is a good athlete.
11. When Massie learns that Claire has dinner plans, what does Massie ask Claire?
(a) Massie asks how Claire can eat after her huge lunch.
(b) Massie asks Claire to bring her a doggie bag.
(c) Massie wants to tag along.
(d) Massie asks what time Claire will be home.
12. What lie does Claire tell to Massie?
(a) Claire says that she does not know where she is going for dinner.
(b) Claire tells Massie that Derrington kissed her.
(c) Claire pretends to be very sick.
(d) Claire always tells the truth.
13. Why does Conner say that he wants to hang out with Massie and Alicia?
(a) He wants to date them.
(b) He wants them to meet his sister.
(c) They can help him tap into his emotions.
(d) He loves "The Daily Grind."
14. What advice does Conner ask Claire?
(a) What is the best route back to the hotel?
(b) What type of flowers do girls like best?
(c) What should he get his mom for her birthday?
(d) How does she cry so realistically?
15. How does Claire's fight with Massie and Alicia end?
(a) Claire begs them for forgiveness.
(b) Claire finally starts laughing at herself.
(c) Alicia goes home alone.
(d) Massie locks herself in the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Claire claim as her acting inspiration?
2. Why does the security guard allow Massie and Alicia through?
3. Why did Conner hire a photographer?
4. Where does Claire sleep in the hotel suite?
5. What are Abby and Claire doing in their magazine photo?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)