|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Stella?
(a) Alicia's older sister.
(b) A teacher at the girls' school.
(c) Claire's assistant.
(d) The waitress at the restaurant.
2. What does Claire do when she meets Conner?
(a) She tells him that she is his biggest fan.
(b) She runs to the bathroom.
(c) She spills her soda on him.
(d) She starts choking on water.
3. What does Massie do while Claire prepares sandwiches?
(a) Massie helps Claire with the sandwiches.
(b) Massie paints her toenails.
(c) Massie takes a shower.
(d) Massie eats the sandwiches as soon as they are made, so Claire has to keep making more.
4. Who is being interviewed for "The Daily Grind"?
(a) Ernie, the best coffee-brewer in town.
(b) The steel-grinders union.
(c) Abby Boyd and Hadley Durk, two teen actresses.
(d) Cam and Derrington.
5. What message does a boy send to Claire?
(a) He wants the money that she borrowed from him.
(b) He asks if she needs a ride to church.
(c) He will miss her and he loves her.
(d) He thinks that she stinks.
6. What delays the girls leaving to go to "The Daily Grind"?
(a) The car won't start.
(b) Massie throws a temper tantrum.
(c) Claire's mother changes her mind about letting Claire go.
(d) Claire's little brother is hiding.
7. What do the girls do when they get to LA?
(a) They buy souvenirs from their trip.
(b) They go to their hotel and take showers.
(c) They go shopping.
(d) They walk down the street until they get mugged.
8. What message does Claire send to a boy?
(a) She tells him that she has been expelled from school.
(b) She tells him to leave her little brother alone.
(c) She tells him that she is allowed to go to LA.
(d) She tells him that she is moving to Italy.
9. What is the airplane bathroom like?
(a) The walls are two way mirrors.
(b) All the water is dyed blue--even in the sink.
(c) It is cramped and small.
(d) It is filthy.
10. What did Dylan lose in the studio bathroom?
(a) Dylan lost her address book.
(b) Dylan lost her sense of balance.
(c) Dylan lost her camera.
(d) Dylan lost her purse.
11. Why do Massie and Alicia want Claire to feel bad?
(a) She got the part in the movie and they didn't.
(b) Claire told Alicia that she is ugly.
(c) Claire stole Massie's necklace.
(d) Claire thinks that she is better than Massie and Alicia.
12. Who do the girls chat with online?
(a) They chat with the headmaster of their school.
(b) They chat with Derrington, Josh, and Cam.
(c) They chat with anonymous strangers, who try to find out where the girls live.
(d) They chat with Alicia's sister.
13. When the girls first get to the studio, what are they given one hour to do?
(a) Work out so they won't be flabby.
(b) Learn their lines for the audition.
(c) Put on their makeup.
(d) Eat lunch.
14. Who is staying behind in New York?
(a) Claire and her mom.
(c) Kristen and Dylan.
(d) Massie and her puppy.
15. Why do the girls want to be dropped off at school?
(a) The girls miss all of their school friends.
(b) The girls want to spy on what is going on in their absence.
(c) The school is walking distance from the girls' houses.
(d) The girls want to say "hi" to all of their favorite teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Massie write an email newsletter?
2. Why do Massie's friends all come over to her house after the studio visit?
3. What are Todd, Hadley, and Abby doing together?
4. How does Massie's audition go?
5. How does Massie treat Claire around the other girls?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)