|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Todd, Hadley, and Abby doing together?
(a) They are arguing over who is more famous.
(b) They are exchanging gifts for Christmas.
(c) They are giving each other massages.
(d) They are having a picnic in the studio yard.
2. What sort of diet is Dylan on?
(a) Dylan is a vegetarian, so she doesn't eat meat.
(b) Dylan is lactose intolerant.
(c) Dylan eats bran flakes.
(d) Dylan eats junk food constantly.
3. What theme is being picketed by Massie and Claire's social rivals?
(a) "Out with the old, in with the new!"
(b) "Love is the answer."
(c) "Liberty or Death!"
(d) "Massie smells like a Monkey!"
4. Where do the girls like to spend their free time?
(a) The girls like to volunteer helping out the homeless.
(b) The girls exercise and prepare to join the ROTC.
(c) The girls spend most of their time at the mall.
(d) The girls are always studying at the library.
5. Why does Massie make fun of Claire?
(a) Claire has hairy legs.
(b) Claire accidentally spits milk all over the place.
(c) Claire has never been in such a warm climate before.
(d) Claire can't swim.
6. Why does Massie write an email newsletter?
(a) Massie wants to tell everyone about her illness.
(b) Massie wants to be a writer.
(c) She wants to make sure that people at school don't forget about the Pretty Committee.
(d) She is so bored from being expelled.
7. How are the girls going to get to California?
(a) They will take a steamer boat.
(b) They are all driving in the Range Rover.
(c) They get to take Gelding Studios' private jet.
(d) They will take a Greyhound bus.
8. Who is Stella?
(a) Claire's assistant.
(b) The waitress at the restaurant.
(c) Alicia's older sister.
(d) A teacher at the girls' school.
9. What is Layne doing to help the other girls?
(a) Layne is spreading rumors that Claire is secretly a princess.
(b) Layne is staging a protest for their benefit.
(c) Layne is knitting sweaters for each girl.
(d) Layne is making cookies for her friends.
10. Why does Claire doubt herself?
(a) She has trouble remembering which hotel suite they are staying in.
(b) She only brought two outfits.
(c) She has trouble speaking English.
(d) She does not think that she is actress material.
11. Why do Massie's friends all come over to her house after the studio visit?
(a) Massie is having a sleepover.
(b) Her friends feel sorry for her because her grandmother died.
(c) They all want to swim in her pool.
(d) Massie needs help cleaning the house.
12. What message does Claire send to a boy?
(a) She tells him to leave her little brother alone.
(b) She tells him that she is allowed to go to LA.
(c) She tells him that she is moving to Italy.
(d) She tells him that she has been expelled from school.
13. What object does Rupert hold up when he is on TV?
(a) An old T shirt.
(b) Claire's hat, which she left behind.
(c) Massie's cell phone.
(d) A diamond ring for Massie.
14. What does Claire ask Emma?
(a) Claire asks Emma to tell them about the movie role.
(b) Claire asks Emma to take her to the mall.
(c) Claire asks Emma for change for a dollar.
(d) Claire asks Emma why everything is taking so long.
15. Where does Claire find Todd at the studio?
(a) Todd is in the Green Room.
(b) Todd is hiding under the stairs.
(c) Todd is taking a nap on the couch.
(d) Todd is hiding in a stall in the Ladies bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Claire miss about New York?
2. How does Todd get home from the studio?
3. What did Massie lend to Claire?
4. Who is Claire's crush?
5. What do the girls do when they get to LA?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)