|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beverly Hills, California Le Baccarat Hotel, Suite 2544 and Los Angeles Gelding Studios.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rupert not want Dylan to audition?
(a) Rupert doesn't want a redhead to play the part.
(b) Dylan stutters a lot.
(c) Dylan's gossiping caused Hadley to refuse to be in the movie.
(d) Rupert thinks that Dylan is ugly.
2. Why did Claire's family stay in a hotel?
(a) They like staying in hotels because it makes them feel posh.
(b) They couldn't stand being around Massie's family.
(c) Their house burned down.
(d) Their roof was being fixed.
3. Where does Claire live?
(a) Claire lives in Chicago, Illinois.
(b) Claire lives in a small apartment with her grandmother.
(c) Claire lives in France.
(d) Claire lives with her family in Massie's family's guest house.
4. How does Massie treat Claire around the other girls?
(a) Massie showers Claire with gifts so Massie looks generous.
(b) Massie tells Claire jokes a lot.
(c) Massie makes sure that everyone is very respectful to Claire.
(d) Massie is mean to Claire in front of the others.
5. Where do the girls like to spend their free time?
(a) The girls are always studying at the library.
(b) The girls spend most of their time at the mall.
(c) The girls exercise and prepare to join the ROTC.
(d) The girls like to volunteer helping out the homeless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Claire find Todd at the studio?
2. What is Layne doing to help the other girls?
3. Why is Claire worried about going to LA?
4. Who is Calgary?
5. What delays the girls leaving to go to "The Daily Grind"?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)