|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Block Estate Guesthouse—Claire's Bedroom and Teterboro Airport Gelding Studios' Private Jet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Massie write an email newsletter?
(a) Massie wants to tell everyone about her illness.
(b) She is so bored from being expelled.
(c) Massie wants to be a writer.
(d) She wants to make sure that people at school don't forget about the Pretty Committee.
2. Who is staying behind in New York?
(b) Claire and her mom.
(c) Kristen and Dylan.
(d) Massie and her puppy.
3. Where does the book begin?
(a) The book begins in an airplane bathroom.
(b) The book begins in Los Angeles.
(c) The girls are at Starbucks in the Westchester Mall.
(d) The book begins in Kristen's bedroom.
4. What do the main characters of the book call themselves?
(a) The girls call themselves the Pretty Mean Girls.
(b) The girls call themselves the Pretty Committee.
(c) The girls call themselves the Night Owls.
(d) The girls call themselves the Elite Eight.
5. Why have the girls been expelled?
(a) The school principal hates the girls, and unfairly accused them of stealing money.
(b) The girls burned down part of the school.
(c) One of the girls called in a bomb threat as a prank.
(d) Massie ran away with a boy, and her friends went after her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What delays the girls leaving to go to "The Daily Grind"?
2. What creates a connection between Abby and Kristen?
3. What did Abby and Hadley's stylist say about them?
4. Why does Hadley not want to be interviewed on the show?
5. Which adults are going to California?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)