|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the sections of the chapter that are different from its primary make up, what is displayed?
(a) More information concerning the three-way relationship.
(b) Detailed pornographic pictures.
(c) Dialogue with Lanya and Kidd.
(d) Scorpion conversations.
2. Now that Kidd is a full scorpion, what is his relationship like with Lanya?
(a) They are just friends, but are intimate with each other.
(b) They only see each other when Denny goes to see Lanya.
(c) They barely talk.
(d) They are strictly friends.
3. Why does Frank want to join the scorpions?
(a) He is trying to be more manly.
(b) The situation at the park commune is changing.
(c) Frank is greedy and wants the scorpions' food.
(d) He wants to pressure Kidd.
4. Prior to now, what did Kidd consider Lanya to be?
(a) A person.
(b) An object.
(c) Unimportant to Kidd.
(d) A good teacher.
5. What happens to the poems Kidd writes while he lives with the scorpions?
(a) Lanya takes the poems and stores them for Kidd.
(b) They are stolen by Frank.
(c) They are ripped up by Calkins.
(d) Lanya tears them up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of experiments are done at Kamp's space program?
2. Who walks an angry Lanya home?
3. Have Kidd's memory problems gone away?
4. Later, at the bar, what is everyone discussing?
5. What dominates a lot of the scorpions conversation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lanya get fed up with Kidd and choose to leave?
2. When were most of Kidd's poems written?
3. Why does June try to go to her brother for help?
4. All of the residents are wondering what is happening in the sky. How do they work to find a solution?
5. Why is it strange that Calkins does not come to the party?
6. Why do Edward and Kidd both decide to join the scorpions?
7. What does Madame Brown think will help Kidd with his memory and psychological problems?
8. Although Kidd and Lanya seem to have known each other for a while, what side of her did he never see ?
9. Why are the scorpions moving again?
10. As Chapter 5 opens, what is Kidd wondering?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)