|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kidd invite Madame Brown, Lanya, and Denny?
(a) To a party at the bar.
(b) On a road trip in the local bus.
(c) To his new house.
(d) To a party in honor of his book.
2. What does a man named Frank keep mentioning at the party?
(a) He has had a relationship with Denny.
(b) That Kidd looks familiar.
(c) He has slept with Lanya.
(d) The fact that he has lost a spiral notebook full of poems.
3. What new chaotic event has taken Bellona under siege?
(a) A gang has taken Kidd hostage.
(b) A sniper shooting.
(c) Another girl has been raped.
(d) Another fire.
4. In the excerpts of this chapter, Kidd seems to have what problem?
(a) Choosing a new girlfriend.
(b) Figuring out his life.
(c) Deciding which incidents occurred at what time.
(d) Remembering what day it is.
5. In the sections of the chapter that are different from its primary make up, what is displayed?
(a) Detailed pornographic pictures.
(b) More information concerning the three-way relationship.
(c) Dialogue with Lanya and Kidd.
(d) Scorpion conversations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of experiments are done at Kamp's space program?
2. At the end of this section, what does Denny finally decide to do?
3. What does Kidd begin to think?
4. What do Tak and Kidd go looking to find for Lanya?
5. Who does she teach at the school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problem doesn't affect Calkins' house and why is this strange?
2. Why is Kidd shocked that people want to know about his life?
3. Who makes sure that Kidd's poems are saved amongst the chaos of the scorpions?
4. Why do Edward and Kidd both decide to join the scorpions?
5. When were most of Kidd's poems written?
6. Why does Kamp feel like it's finally time to leave Bellona?
7. Does Kidd realize what he is writing?
8. Does George Harrison shed some light into Bobby's death?
9. Why does Kidd begin to doubt his own writing?
10. Why is it strange that Calkins does not come to the party?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)