|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the two make love, what does Kidd feel?
(a) Happy because it makes him forget about his problems.
(b) Confusion, because he has lost something.
(c) Tired because he knows he must travel more.
(d) Excited because the woman is beautiful.
2. What does Mrs. Richards refuse to do?
(a) Suspect June of killing her brother.
(b) Lay down and rest.
(c) Go after her son.
(d) Call her husband.
3. Whose address does Lanya give Kidd?
(b) Roger Calkins.
(c) George Harrison.
4. Where does Kidd believe he has been held for some time, but cannot quite remember?
(a) His mother's home.
(b) A mental hospital.
(c) A prison.
(d) A half way house.
5. At the beginning of Chapter IV, where does Tak find Kidd?
(a) Running away from the scorpions.
(b) Making breakfast in the apartment complex.
(c) Outside a house, laying on the ground.
(d) Staggering outside the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does Kidd describe himself to Newboy?
2. What does the woman Kidd met turn into before his eyes?
3. Where is Kidd finally dropped off?
4. Why does Lanya say that she has stopped painting?
5. Into what apartment will the Richards be moving?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Frank's introduction important in this part of the novel?
2. Why do Lanya and Kidd think June may have killed Bobby?
3. In Chapter II, what else does Kidd realize about his past?
4. Why did Lanya destroy all of her paintings?
5. What event does Kidd hope changes Mrs Richards and forces her to see reality?
6. What does Mr. Richards do everyday he "goes to work."
7. What does Kidd discover when he goes exploring throughout the Richards' apartment?
8. What does Kidd remember and not remember about himself?
9. Why is Layna surprised that Kidd got a job?
10. When the woman asks Kidd if he wants to change the world, what is Kidd's answer?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)