|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pgs. 751-801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the section, what place do Kidd and the rest of the scorpions vandalize?
(a) A store.
(b) The bar.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bank.
2. The next day, while Mrs. Richards and Kidd talk, what happens?
(a) Mrs. Richards has another episode.
(b) Bobby Richards falls down the elevator shaft.
(c) June screams and punches Kidd.
(d) Mrs. Richards accuses Kidd of stealing things from their apartment.
3. Who does Kidd help to deliver papers on a paper route?
(a) George Harrison.
(b) George Newboy.
(c) Joaquin Faust.
(d) Roger Calkins.
4. How much is Kidd supposed to be paid for cleaning the apartment?
5. Why does Kidd think Lanya is becoming a real person?
(a) She comes back to him.
(b) She is expressing her opinion.
(c) Kidd appreciates Lanya's real body.
(d) He is impressed about her knowledge concerning poetry and art.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a child, what does Kidd remember being considered?
2. At Reverend Taylor's house, to whom does Kidd talk?
3. About what do the women ask him questions?
4. In the public bathroom, who does Kidd find?
5. What primarily makes up this chapter?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)