|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pgs. 751-801.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is June looking for her brother Edward at the scorpions nest?
(a) She wants to become a scorpion.
(b) She would like to show her poems to Kidd.
(c) She wants Edward to take her and her parents away from Bellona.
(d) She wants to speak with Kidd.
2. As the book ends, who do Lanya, Kidd, and Denny meet while leaving Bellona?
(a) A girl who seems to have a similar condition to Kidd's.
(b) Kidd's mother.
(c) Two men entering the city.
(d) Another boy who looks just like Kidd.
3. Why do the scorpions allow Kidd to tag along?
(a) Kidd promises not to tell on them.
(b) They want to get Kidd to steal things.
(c) Because Pepper has told him where they would be.
(d) They like Kidd.
4. What new chaotic event has taken Bellona under siege?
(a) A sniper shooting.
(b) Another fire.
(c) A gang has taken Kidd hostage.
(d) Another girl has been raped.
5. What does Kamp think it is time for him to do?
(a) Buy a house in Bellona.
(b) Write his next book.
(c) Leave Bellona.
(d) Ask Lanya to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is shot at the bank during a sniper shooting?
2. Interestingly, who do many people think of as the only law enforcement in town?
3. Why did the Richards hire Kidd in the first place?
4. Prior to now, what did Kidd consider Lanya to be?
5. Why does it seem that people come to Bellona?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)