|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pgs. 503-551.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Kidd is finished cleaning, what do the Richards give him?
(b) A place to sleep.
(c) Some clothes.
(d) A bath.
2. Who does Kidd find in an apartment on the floor below the Richards' current apartment?
(b) Madame Brown.
(c) Lanya and the park commune people.
3. Why does Tak Loufer give the main character the name Kidd?
(a) Kidd tells Tak to call him that.
(b) He looks like a child.
(c) He looks like a goat.
(d) Because Kidd cannot remember his name.
4. When Lanya arrives at the Reverend's house, what does she tell Kidd?
(a) She wants to become a teacher.
(b) She would like to go to the beach.
(c) She has found a house in which to live.
(d) She wants to move in with Kidd.
5. How long has it been since Lanya has seen Kidd?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 7 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Mr. Richards actually work?
2. When Lanya arrives, what does she wish to give back to Kidd?
3. What is the reason that the Richards will not leave Bellona?
4. Who does Kidd help to deliver papers on a paper route?
5. Who is George Harrison?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)