|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pgs. 503-551.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Calkins house like?
(a) A shack.
(b) Another apartment complex.
(c) A large house/compound.
(d) Very close to the bar.
2. Where does Kidd invite Madame Brown, Lanya, and Denny?
(a) On a road trip in the local bus.
(b) To his new house.
(c) To a party in honor of his book.
(d) To a party at the bar.
3. As a child, what does Kidd remember being considered?
(d) Native American.
4. What company does Richards "work" for?
(a) His own company.
(b) A systems engineering company.
(c) A water company.
(d) A dance company.
5. What does the woman Kidd met turn into before his eyes?
(a) A tree.
(b) A prism.
(d) An animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Mr. Richards actually work?
2. Why does Tak Loufer give the main character the name Kidd?
3. What good news does Newboy have for Kidd?
4. What is interesting about the object that Kidd is given?
5. Why will there be hot coffee for everyone in Chapter V?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)