|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pgs. 322-384.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Richards ask Kidd to stay with her until Mr. Richards comes home?
(a) She does not want to face her husband alone.
(b) She thinks she might attack her husband.
(c) She thinks Mr. Richards will beat her up.
(d) She is attracted to Kidd and likes having him around.
2. What do the women whom Kidd meets in Chapter 1 give him?
(a) A prism with stakes.
(b) A gun.
(c) Some clothes.
(d) A bladed orchid.
3. Who is George Harrison?
(a) A local thug.
(b) A local cult hero and possible rapist.
(c) A local business owner.
(d) A very good poet.
4. Who does Kidd help to deliver papers on a paper route?
(a) Roger Calkins.
(b) George Harrison.
(c) George Newboy.
(d) Joaquin Faust.
5. Who does Kidd find to help him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What good news does Newboy have for Kidd?
2. From the discussion at the bar regarding the riots, it becomes clear that _____
3. Why do riots begin in Bellona?
4. Why does Kidd go back to the park commune?
5. How does Lanya Colson try to help Kidd?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)