|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pgs. 281-321.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kidd find to help him?
2. As KIdd runs away from the woman, who does he find next?
(a) A wild boar.
(b) A group of men loading artichokes onto a bus.
(c) A group of women walking towards a town.
(d) A man on a motorcycle.
3. What good news does Newboy have for Kidd?
(a) He wants Kidd to live with him.
(b) Calkins wants to take Kidd under his wing.
(c) They want to publish the poems under Newboy's name.
(d) The newspaper would like to publish Kidd's poems.
4. What does Kidd think the reason for Bobby's death may have been?
(a) Bobby was spying on the scorpions.
(b) Bobby gave June the poster of Harrison.
(c) Eddy told June to kill Bobby.
(d) Bobby tried to hurt June. She acted in self defense.
5. Why does Kidd go back to the park commune?
(a) He is attracted to Milly.
(b) So he can be a part of a community.
(c) Everyone else is mean.
(d) He wants more food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Kidd supposed to be paid for cleaning the apartment?
2. When they arrive at Calkins' house, who is there to greet them?
3. At the beginning of Chapter IV, where does Tak find Kidd?
4. How does Mrs, Richards try to keep up appearances and thus become delusional?
5. What do the women whom Kidd meets in Chapter 1 give him?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)