|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pgs. 281-321.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kidd go back to the park commune?
(a) He wants more food.
(b) Everyone else is mean.
(c) He is attracted to Milly.
(d) So he can be a part of a community.
2. Why did the Richards hire Kidd in the first place?
(a) He is needy.
(b) As a companion for Mrs. Richards.
(c) They wanted to meet someone new in the neighborhood.
(d) The managment company of the apartment building never cleaned out the new apartment.
3. At the beginning of Chapter IV, where does Tak find Kidd?
(a) Outside a house, laying on the ground.
(b) Making breakfast in the apartment complex.
(c) Running away from the scorpions.
(d) Staggering outside the bar.
4. Did the Richards ever have any intention of paying Kidd?
(a) Yes, but they are devastated by Bobby's death.
(b) Yes, but they lost their money in bad investments.
(c) No, because they thought they could get him to work for nothing.
(d) No, because they have very little money.
5. What good news does Newboy have for Kidd?
(a) The newspaper would like to publish Kidd's poems.
(b) They want to publish the poems under Newboy's name.
(c) Calkins wants to take Kidd under his wing.
(d) He wants Kidd to live with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman Kidd met turn into before his eyes?
2. Why does the woman think that Kidd must be older than 27?
3. Why does the woman in the cage consider Kidd to be so worldly?
4. The next day, while Mrs. Richards and Kidd talk, what happens?
5. Besides Bellona, what other city also has a lot of problems?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)