|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pgs. 281-321.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what apartment will the Richards be moving?
(a) An apartment across town.
(b) An apartment on the top floor.
(c) An apartment across the street.
(d) An apartment on the 19th floor.
2. Why does the woman in the cage consider Kidd to be so worldly?
(a) He seems like he is very wise.
(b) Kidd seems advanced for his years.
(c) Because he has been to many places.
(d) She has been trapped in a cave.
3. Why do riots begin in Bellona?
(a) A woman is raped.
(b) The food supply gets low.
(c) One black and one white person are killed.
(d) Because no one is taking care of the city.
4. Why does it seem that people come to Bellona?
(a) To lose themselves in nothingness.
(b) It is a place to take a break from life.
(c) There is no law and people can do what they want.
(d) The rents are cheap.
5. What does Mrs. Richards refuse to face about Bellona?
(a) The unexplained events that have changed everything about the city.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(c) Her husband is becoming disconnected from their family.
(d) Her friends are no longer here.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards refuse to do?
2. What is the name of the Bellona newspaper?
3. Does Mr. Richards actually work?
4. Why is this Lanya's reaction?
5. How much money does Kidd end up getting from the Richards?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)