|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, pgs. 170-241.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Kidd is finished cleaning, what do the Richards give him?
(a) A bath.
(c) Some clothes.
(d) A place to sleep.
2. Who finds Kidd and helps him after the attack?
(a) Mr. Fenster.
(b) Madame Brown.
3. Why does it seem that people come to Bellona?
(a) There is no law and people can do what they want.
(b) The rents are cheap.
(c) It is a place to take a break from life.
(d) To lose themselves in nothingness.
4. Why is Mrs. Richards afraid to leave her apartment, let alone Bellona?
(a) She is afraid of the danger outside the apartment.
(b) She thinks that there are gangs running rampant through the streets.
(c) She thinks she will be attacked by wild dogs.
(d) She is afraid of the air outside.
5. What is the reason that the Richards will not leave Bellona?
(a) Because Mrs. Richards refuses to leave.
(b) Mr. Richards thinks their kids like living there.
(c) Mr. Richards likes their apartment.
(d) They have no money to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does June beg Kidd to keep?
2. Why does the woman in the cage consider Kidd to be so worldly?
3. Who does Kidd find in an apartment on the floor below the Richards' current apartment?
4. Whose address does Lanya give Kidd?
5. What company does Richards "work" for?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)