|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, pgs. 170-241.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Richards afraid to leave her apartment, let alone Bellona?
(a) She thinks she will be attacked by wild dogs.
(b) She is afraid of the danger outside the apartment.
(c) She is afraid of the air outside.
(d) She thinks that there are gangs running rampant through the streets.
2. What does Kidd take from the downstairs apartment?
(a) Food he finds.
(b) A poster of George Harrison.
(c) Chairs he finds in the bedroom.
(d) Some old CDs.
3. After Kidd is finished cleaning, what do the Richards give him?
(b) A place to sleep.
(c) A bath.
(d) Some clothes.
4. What does the woman Kidd met turn into before his eyes?
(a) An animal.
(c) A tree.
(d) A prism.
5. What is the reason that the Richards will not leave Bellona?
(a) Because Mrs. Richards refuses to leave.
(b) Mr. Richards likes their apartment.
(c) Mr. Richards thinks their kids like living there.
(d) They have no money to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does June beg Kidd to keep?
2. Who does Kidd help to deliver papers on a paper route?
3. Why is Kidd attacked and beat up by "scorpions?"
4. How does Lanya react to the news that Kidd has a job?
5. Whose address does Lanya give Kidd?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)