|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, pgs. 109-170.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As KIdd runs away from the woman, who does he find next?
(a) A group of women walking towards a town.
(b) A group of men loading artichokes onto a bus.
(c) A wild boar.
(d) A man on a motorcycle.
2. Why does Tak Loufer give the main character the name Kidd?
(a) He looks like a goat.
(b) He looks like a child.
(c) Kidd tells Tak to call him that.
(d) Because Kidd cannot remember his name.
3. How does Lanya Colson try to help Kidd?
(a) She gives him a massage.
(b) She gives him food.
(c) She tries to help him remember his past.
(d) She gives him pills to make his head stop hurting.
4. Why is this Lanya's reaction?
(a) She hates working.
(b) Money has no value in Bellona.
(c) She is sad there won't be more interaction with Kidd.
(d) Money is of no value to her.
5. Who finds Kidd and helps him after the attack?
(c) Mr. Fenster.
(d) Madame Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people are the people of Bellona?
2. Whose address does Lanya give Kidd?
3. After the two make love, what does Kidd feel?
4. About what do the women ask him questions?
5. How does Lanya react to the news that Kidd has a job?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)