|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, pgs. 242-280.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Bellona newspaper?
(a) The Weekly Dish.
(b) The Bellona Weekly.
(c) The Bellona Times.
(d) Bellona Weekly News.
2. Who does Kidd find in an apartment on the floor below the Richards' current apartment?
(a) Lanya and the park commune people.
(b) Madame Brown.
3. Where is Kidd finally dropped off?
(a) A bridge across the river from Bellona.
(b) Right inside of Bellona.
(c) A restaurant in Bellona.
(d) At a hotel in Bellona.
4. Does Mr. Richards actually work?
(a) No, he lies about where he goes during the day.
(b) He goes to a building were he used to work, but there is no other staff.
(c) Yes, he owns a whole company.
(d) Yes, but he is no longer an engineer.
5. What is Calkins house like?
(a) Another apartment complex.
(b) A large house/compound.
(c) Very close to the bar.
(d) A shack.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Kidd is finished cleaning, what do the Richards give him?
2. Why do riots begin in Bellona?
3. Who does June Richards turn out to be?
4. Why does the woman in the cage consider Kidd to be so worldly?
5. Did the Richards ever have any intention of paying Kidd?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)