|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, pgs. 242-280.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Mr. Richards actually work?
(a) No, he lies about where he goes during the day.
(b) Yes, but he is no longer an engineer.
(c) He goes to a building were he used to work, but there is no other staff.
(d) Yes, he owns a whole company.
2. Who does Kidd help to deliver papers on a paper route?
(a) Roger Calkins.
(b) George Harrison.
(c) Joaquin Faust.
(d) George Newboy.
3. As KIdd runs away from the woman, who does he find next?
(a) A wild boar.
(b) A group of women walking towards a town.
(c) A man on a motorcycle.
(d) A group of men loading artichokes onto a bus.
4. About what do the women ask him questions?
(a) How to get to NYC.
(b) The way to the train station.
(c) The world outside of Bellona.
(d) If the sky is blue.
5. What does Mrs. Richards refuse to face about Bellona?
(a) The unexplained events that have changed everything about the city.
(b) Her friends are no longer here.
(c) Her husband is becoming disconnected from their family.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is this Lanya's reaction?
2. Why does the woman think that Kidd must be older than 27?
3. Who is George Harrison?
4. How does Lanya Colson try to help Kidd?
5. Who does Kidd find in an apartment on the floor below the Richards' current apartment?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)