|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, pgs. 242-280.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps to retrieve Bobby's body?
(b) The scorpions.
2. What is the first line of the novel Dhalgren by Samuel R. Delany?
(a) To wound the autumnal city.
(b) Hall of mirrors.
(c) The in-dark answered with wind.
(d) So howled out for the world to give him a name.
3. How does Lanya Colson try to help Kidd?
(a) She gives him food.
(b) She gives him pills to make his head stop hurting.
(c) She gives him a massage.
(d) She tries to help him remember his past.
4. Why is this Lanya's reaction?
(a) Money is of no value to her.
(b) She hates working.
(c) Money has no value in Bellona.
(d) She is sad there won't be more interaction with Kidd.
5. The next day, while Mrs. Richards and Kidd talk, what happens?
(a) Mrs. Richards has another episode.
(b) Bobby Richards falls down the elevator shaft.
(c) Mrs. Richards accuses Kidd of stealing things from their apartment.
(d) June screams and punches Kidd.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Lanya want to show Kidd's poems?
2. Whose address does Lanya give Kidd?
3. Why do riots begin in Bellona?
4. How much money does Kidd end up getting from the Richards?
5. Why is Kidd attacked and beat up by "scorpions?"
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)