|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pgs. 414-503.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Interestingly, who do many people think of as the only law enforcement in town?
(a) There is none.
(b) The scorpions.
(d) The black gangs.
2. To whom does Lanya want to show Kidd's poems?
3. Why is Kidd upset while on the job?
(a) He sees Mrs. Richards having an affair.
(b) He has not gotten paid by the Richards.
(c) Mrs Richards has a psychotic break.
(d) He is insulted by the Richards.
4. What do Lanya and Kidd discuss once Kidd returns to the commune?
(a) That June might have killed Bobby.
(b) That Kidd should get his own place.
(c) Kidd lost time - he might have killed Bobby.
(d) Where they think their relationship is going.
5. What does Captain Kamp, a former member of the space program, think he saw in the sky?
(b) Cars crashing
(c) The sun bursting.
(d) Planes exploding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kidd's relationship with the scorpions change?
2. Why won't Lanya tell Kidd where her new house is?
3. The next day, while Mrs. Richards and Kidd talk, what happens?
4. What does Tak ask of Kidd that flatters Kidd?
5. What does this person give to Kidd?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)