|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pgs. 414-503.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does June Richards turn out to be?
(a) A sad girl who is lost in life.
(b) A mean girl with malicious intent.
(c) The girl who George Harrison is seen raping in pictures.
(d) The girl who will win Kidd's heart.
2. How does Mrs, Richards try to keep up appearances and thus become delusional?
(a) She acts as though all her old friends are still in the neighborhood.
(b) She cannot use the internet to understand what has happened.
(c) She pretends she will entertain her husband's business associates.
(d) She refuses to read current news articles.
3. Why won't Lanya tell Kidd where her new house is?
(a) She does not want him shacking up with her.
(b) She thinks that Kidd will rape her.
(c) She does not like his involvement with the scorpions.
(d) She does not want anyone to attack her.
4. Who does Kidd help to deliver papers on a paper route?
(a) Joaquin Faust.
(b) Roger Calkins.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) George Newboy.
5. Why does Kidd go back to the park commune?
(a) So he can be a part of a community.
(b) He wants more food.
(c) He is attracted to Milly.
(d) Everyone else is mean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kidd begin to think about his writing and poetry?
2. The next day, while Mrs. Richards and Kidd talk, what happens?
3. How does Lanya Colson try to help Kidd?
4. What does Mrs. Richards refuse to do?
5. What is the name of the Bellona newspaper?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)