|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pgs. 594-651.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kidd begin to think?
(a) Frank is messing with him.
(b) Frank has stolen his notebook.
(c) He has stolen the poems from Frank.
(d) He should try to practice writing everyday.
2. What does Kidd wonder as they arrive at Calkins' house?
(a) Why the house has so many bedrooms.
(b) Why he would agree to host the party.
(c) Where he gets the electricity for the house.
(d) How he gets food to the house.
3. When Kidd learns about the memory lapse, how does he react?
(b) Mildly scared.
4. What sort of experiments are done at Kamp's space program?
(a) Radiation testing.
(b) Sensory deprivation.
(c) Sensory awareness.
(d) Co-pilot testing.
5. Who does June Richards turn out to be?
(a) A sad girl who is lost in life.
(b) The girl who will win Kidd's heart.
(c) A mean girl with malicious intent.
(d) The girl who George Harrison is seen raping in pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. The constant sex, violence, and manipulations prove that the people of Bellona have _______.
2. Why is Kidd feeling doubtful about his work?
3. What does Mrs. Richards refuse to face about Bellona?
4. What unfortunate event happens at the party?
5. Why is Kidd upset while on the job?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)