|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank Green’s nickname in the novel?
(a) Wolf teeth.
(c) Gun slinger.
(d) Death fingers.
2. How much does Easy pay Primo for two nights at the mansion in Chapter 25?
3. Who looks on as Easy waters his garden in Chapter 31?
(a) Barbara Moskowitz.
(b) Odell Jones.
(c) Mr. Carter.
(d) Matthew Teran.
4. Primo tells Easy that Joppy and Mr. Albright arrived at the house when, after Easy awakens in Chapter 28?
(a) 10 hours ago.
(b) 1 hour ago.
(c) 3 hours ago.
(d) 8 hours ago.
5. Easy tells Mouse that the night where still torments him in Chapter 21?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mouse’s real name?
2. Who does Easy claim to have saved from Rosetta’s abuse in Chapter 31?
3. Easy gets a call from Daphne and leaves Mouse a note saying he’s staying with his friend named what in Chapter 24?
4. What is Ronald’s White’s profession?
5. What does Easy say is always taking place in the back of the barber shop in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Easy learn upon awakening in Chapter 28? What does his inner voice guide him to do?
2. What does Easy choose to reveal and not reveal to Mouse in Chapter 22?
3. What information does Joppy reveal to Easy in Chapter 21?
4. Where do Mouse and Easy go in Chapter 24? What do they do there?
5. What conflict breaks out at the barber shop in Chapter 19? Who does Easy leave with?
6. What leads Easy to the office of Lion Investments in Chapter 17?
7. What confrontation takes place between Mouse and Easy in Chapter 19? How does this conflict conclude?
8. What Biblical allusion is illustrated in Chapter 25? What does it signify?
9. How does Easy’s character transition in Chapter 18? What leads this transition?
10. How does the conflict between Easy and Frank Green conclude in Chapter 21?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)