|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the barber use as weapons to break up a fight in the shop in Chapter 19?
(b) Hair driers.
2. Who answers the telephone when it rings as Frank Green and Easy struggle in Chapter 21?
3. Mason and Miller tell Easy that Matthew Teran was killed how in Chapter 22?
(a) He was hung.
(b) He was run over.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) He was shot.
4. What is the name of Dupree’s sister, whose house he’s staying at in Chapter 24?
5. The Chinese diner that Daphne and Easy go to in Chapter 27 is run by a man named what?
(a) Mr. Koyoto.
(b) Mr. Xu.
(c) Mr. Kashi.
(d) Mr. Ling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Easy take the Mexican boy to in Chapter 30?
2. What is the name of the apartment complex where Junior Fornay lives in Chapter 23?
3. Where does Mr. Carter take Easy to meet with the Chief of Police and Deputy Mayor in Chapter 30?
4. How does Primo awaken Easy in Chapter 28?
5. What is the name of the bouncer that sits on the second floor at Vernie’s in Chapter 18?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Easy learn upon awakening in Chapter 28? What does his inner voice guide him to do?
2. What conversation does Easy have with Odell Johnson in Chapter 31?
3. What information does Daphne reveal about Matthew Teran, Todd Carter, and Richard McGee in Chapter 26?
4. What information does Joppy reveal to Easy in Chapter 21?
5. How does Easy’s character transition in Chapter 18? What leads this transition?
6. What information does Easy learn from Jackson Blue in Chapter 20?
7. What does Easy learn from the policemen in Chapter 22? What happens at the police station?
8. How does the gun battle conclude in Chapter 29? Who “saves the day”?
9. How does Daphne explain her relationships to Frank Green and Todd Carter in Chapter 26?
10. How does Easy go about ambushing Albright and Joppy in Chapter 29?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)