|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Vernie’s daughter that helps her with her business?
2. Easy knows his friend Primo from when they worked together as what?
3. What kind of whiskey does Easy say he’s looking to buy for a party in Chapter 19?
(a) Maker’s Mark.
(b) Old Forester.
(c) Jim Beam.
(d) Wild Turkey.
4. What is the name of Dupree’s sister, whose house he’s staying at in Chapter 24?
5. Joppy tells Easy that he knows who murdered whom in Chapter 21?
(a) James Willis.
(c) Richard McGee.
(d) Howard Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the barber use as weapons to break up a fight in the shop in Chapter 19?
2. What is the name of the apartment complex where Junior Fornay lives in Chapter 23?
3. Daphne admits that she shot whom in Chapter 29?
4. Where does Daphne say she was born in Chapter 27?
5. What caused Ricardo to lose both his legs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Easy choose to reveal and not reveal to Mouse in Chapter 22?
2. What information does Easy learn from Jackson Blue in Chapter 20?
3. Where does Easy begin his search for Frank Green in Chapter 18? How is this establishment described?
4. What does Easy learn upon awakening in Chapter 28? What does his inner voice guide him to do?
5. What leads Easy to the office of Lion Investments in Chapter 17?
6. What Biblical allusion is illustrated in Chapter 25? What does it signify?
7. How does the gun battle conclude in Chapter 29? Who “saves the day”?
8. What information does Daphne reveal about Matthew Teran, Todd Carter, and Richard McGee in Chapter 26?
9. What agreements do Mouse and Easy make at the end of Chapter 21?
10. Where do Mouse and Easy go in Chapter 24? What do they do there?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)