|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reassures Easy in Chapter 2 that if he should get a bad feeling about Albright, he will help to fix the situation?
(a) Benny Giacomo.
(c) Frank Green.
2. How much money did Mouse take from his stepfather after killing him?
3. What kind of liquor does Mr. Albright keep a bottle of on his desk?
(c) Wild Turkey.
4. How much money did Mouse give to Easy for driving him to his stepfather’s to collect his inheritance?
5. Who gives Easy a ride home from John’s Place in Chapter 11?
(a) Mr. Albright.
(c) Junior Fornay.
(d) Odell Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of car does Daphne leave after discovering her murdered friend in Chapter 13?
2. Which of the two policemen that approach Easy in Chapter 10 is described as “tall and skinny”?
3. Easy notes that Mouse’s letter received in Chapter 7 was postmarked when?
4. Easy recognizes Matthew Teran from where in Chapter 11?
5. What kind of car does Easy find parked outside his house when he returns home in the beginning of Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Easy respond to Mouse’s murder in the flashback in Chapter 7?
2. What do Easy’s actions in Chapter 15 indicate about his character growth?
3. Where does Easy go when he leaves the police station in Chapter 11? What interrupts his journey?
4. What Biblical allusion can be seen in Chapter 3?
5. What does Easy learn about Navrochet’s murder in the flashback in Chapter 4?
6. What does Easy dream about in Chapter 12? What does his dream signify?
7. Where does Easy take Daphne in Chapter 13? What do they find there?
8. How does Daphne’s persona change at the end of Chapter 13? Where does she go?
9. How is Daphne Monet’s home described in Chapter 13? What is symbolic about Daphne’s interior design?
10. What does the character of Mouse represent symbolically in Devil in a Blue Dress?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)