|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does Mouse call Daphne in Chapter 29?
2. What is Frank Green’s nickname in the novel?
(a) Gun slinger.
(b) Wolf teeth.
(d) Death fingers.
3. Who does Mr. Carter identify Daphne’s friend that was found murdered as, in Chapter 17?
(a) Benny Giacomo.
(b) Richard McGee.
(c) Huey Barnes.
(d) Frank Green.
4. What does Easy say is always taking place in the back of the barber shop in Chapter 19?
(a) A blackjack game.
(b) A craps game.
(c) A chess game.
(d) A checkers game.
5. Where does Easy go to find Mr. Albright’s house in Chapter 29?
(a) Santa Barbara.
(b) San Luis Obispo.
6. Daphne admits that she shot whom in Chapter 29?
(a) Howard Green.
(b) Huey Barnes.
(c) Benny Giacomo.
(d) Matthew Teran.
7. How does Primo awaken Easy in Chapter 28?
(a) He throws a bucket of water over him.
(b) He slaps his cheek.
(c) He bangs some pans together.
(d) He turns up the radio.
8. Mason and Miller tell Easy that Matthew Teran was killed how in Chapter 22?
(a) He was hung.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) He was run over.
9. How much money does Daphne offer Easy to take her to Frank in Chapter 26?
10. Easy tells Frank Green that he can make him how much money in Chapter 21?
11. Dupree has two black eyes from what in Chapter 24?
(a) A bar fight.
(b) A mugging.
(c) Falling down the stairs while drunk.
(d) His police interrogation.
12. What is the name of Vernie’s daughter that helps her with her business?
13. By what name does Daphne refer to Mr. Carter in Chapter 26?
14. Easy describes Ricardo’s Pool Room in Chapter 18 as "peopled with jaundice-eyed bad men who smoked and drank heavily while they waited for” what?
(a) The perfect woman to come along.
(b) Their fathers to die and leave them inheritances.
(c) Their paroles to end.
(d) A crime they could commit.
15. Who does Easy claim to have saved from Rosetta’s abuse in Chapter 31?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the little Mexican boy eating when Easy finds him in Daphne’s apartment in Chapter 30?
2. What word from the novel refers to money paid to secure services, such as the money given to Easy by Mr. Carter?
3. What is Ronald’s White’s profession?
4. What do Mouse and Dupree get drunk on in Chapter 24?
5. What friend does Easy contemplate about having not turned in for his crimes in Chapter 31?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)