|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Chapter 19 is described as “half Negro, half Italian” and stands outside the barber shop?
2. How does Primo awaken Easy in Chapter 28?
(a) He throws a bucket of water over him.
(b) He turns up the radio.
(c) He slaps his cheek.
(d) He bangs some pans together.
3. Who has Easy visited Ricardo’s Pool Room with before he goes there in Chapter 18?
4. Who does Daphne say is responsible for the deaths of Coretta and Howard Green in Chapter 26?
(a) Benny Giacomo.
(c) Mr. Albright.
(d) Matthew Teran.
5. Who does Easy claim to have saved from Rosetta’s abuse in Chapter 31?
6. What is the name of the bouncer that sits on the second floor at Vernie’s in Chapter 18?
(a) Vincent LeRoy.
(b) Huey Barnes.
(c) Lawrence Wrightsmith.
(d) Richard McGee.
7. Of the things that Easy omits telling Mouse in Chapter 22, one of them is that Daphne possesses what?
8. Whose house does Easy call looking for Mouse in Chapter 28?
(c) Mr. Albright’s.
9. Where does Mr. Carter take Easy to meet with the Chief of Police and Deputy Mayor in Chapter 30?
(a) A public park.
(b) The police station.
(c) The county courthouse.
(d) City Hall.
10. What is the little Mexican boy eating when Easy finds him in Daphne’s apartment in Chapter 30?
(b) Corn meal.
11. Mason and Miller tell Easy that Matthew Teran was killed how in Chapter 22?
(a) He was hung.
(b) He was run over.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) He was shot.
12. Abe and Johnny are said to be from where in Chapter 20?
13. What is Ronald’s White’s profession?
(a) He is a plumber.
(b) He is a gangster.
(c) He is a barber.
(d) He is a butcher.
14. Who is listed on the business card as the personnel director of the company that Easy visits in Chapter 17?
(a) Richard McGee.
(b) Matthew Teran.
(c) Barbara Moskowitz.
(d) Maxim Baxter.
15. What does Mouse say he’s going to do with his share of the money in Chapter 30?
(a) Donate it to charity.
(b) Spend it all.
(c) Give it to EttaMae.
(d) Give it to Easy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret from her past does Daphne reveal in Chapter 27?
2. Mason and Miller have a handwritten note from a night table that says what in Chapter 22?
3. What is the name of the lady that runs the motel where Daphne is staying in Chapter 25?
4. What is the name of the Chinese diner Daphne and Easy go to in Chapter 27?
5. Mr. Carter tells Easy that Daphne stole how much money from him in Chapter 17?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)