|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ricardo’s wife who runs the Pool Room in Chapter 18?
2. As he struggles against Frank Green in Chapter 21, Easy notices that what is moved by the sofa and not where he normally keeps it?
(a) His coffee table.
(b) His television.
(c) His wooden chair.
(d) His hat rack.
3. What is the name of the bouncer that sits on the second floor at Vernie’s in Chapter 18?
(a) Richard McGee.
(b) Lawrence Wrightsmith.
(c) Huey Barnes.
(d) Vincent LeRoy.
4. Who does Easy call when he awakens in Chapter 16?
(c) Mr. Albright.
(d) Junior Fornay.
5. Of the things that Easy omits telling Mouse in Chapter 22, one of them is that Daphne possesses what?
6. What evidence do Mason and Miller collect from Easy to check on in the murder of Richard McGee in Chapter 22?
(a) A DNA sample.
(b) His shoe size.
(c) His fingerprints.
(d) Signed documents.
7. The Chinese diner that Daphne and Easy go to in Chapter 27 is run by a man named what?
(a) Mr. Koyoto.
(b) Mr. Ling.
(c) Mr. Xu.
(d) Mr. Kashi.
8. Easy describes Ricardo’s Pool Room in Chapter 18 as "peopled with jaundice-eyed bad men who smoked and drank heavily while they waited for” what?
(a) A crime they could commit.
(b) The perfect woman to come along.
(c) Their paroles to end.
(d) Their fathers to die and leave them inheritances.
9. What caused Ricardo to lose both his legs?
(a) A car accident.
10. Who does Easy recall that became a guardian of a young Jewish boy saved from Auschwitz in Chapter 20?
(a) Officer John Reynolds.
(b) Sergeant Vincent LeRoy.
(c) Chief Roger Murphy.
(d) Detective Anthony Morris.
11. Who had been Matthew Teran’s driver?
(a) Howard Green.
(b) Benny Giacomo.
(c) Huey Barnes.
(d) Maxim Baxter.
12. How much money does Daphne offer Easy to take her to Frank in Chapter 26?
13. How does Primo awaken Easy in Chapter 28?
(a) He turns up the radio.
(b) He slaps his cheek.
(c) He throws a bucket of water over him.
(d) He bangs some pans together.
14. Where does Mr. Carter take Easy to meet with the Chief of Police and Deputy Mayor in Chapter 30?
(a) A public park.
(b) The county courthouse.
(c) The police station.
(d) City Hall.
15. Easy states in Chapter 26, “Most beautiful women make me feel like I want to touch them, own them. But Daphne made me” what?
(a) Look inside myself.
(b) Feel confused.
(c) Analyze more.
(d) Act timid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Easy tells his friend in Chapter 31 that one of his clients as a private eye is whom?
2. By what name does Mouse call Daphne in Chapter 29?
3. How much money does Mr. Carter offer to Easy to find Daphne in Chapter 17?
4. What is Ronald’s White’s profession?
5. Who enters the barber shop and insults Lenny in Chapter 19?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)