|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What address does Easy tell Mr. Albright that Daphne is likely at with another man in Chapter 8?
(a) Central Avenue and Eighty-ninth Place.
(b) Skyler and Eighty-third.
(c) Washington Boulevard and Forty-fifth.
(d) Jefferson and Nineteenth.
2. Where at the Santa Monica pier has Easy agreed to meet Mr. Albright in the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) The movie theatre.
(b) The coffee shop.
(c) The bait shop.
(d) The merry-go-round.
3. What kind of car does Easy find parked outside his house when he returns home in the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) A pink Studebaker.
(b) A black Ford.
(c) A white Cadillac.
(d) A brown Lincoln.
4. Where is Junior Fornay from originally?
(a) Portland, Oregon.
(b) Chicago, Illinois.
(c) Seattle, Washington.
(d) Houston, Texas.
5. What is the name of Mouse’s stepfather whom he killed?
6. How much money does the driver of the car offer Easy to get in and speak with his passenger in Chapter 11?
7. Easy drives Daphne to a small A-frame house above what neighborhood in Chapter 13?
(b) Agoura Hills.
(c) Angeles Crest.
8. What does Easy note Mr. Albright is wearing when he arrives at his office in Chapter 3?
(a) A black leather jacket.
(b) A pair of old suspenders.
(c) A gun and holster.
(d) A red Panama hat.
9. Easy informs Mr. Albright that Daphne is likely with a man named what, in Chapter 8?
(a) Howard Green.
(b) Junior Fornay.
(c) Huey Barnes.
(d) Frank Green.
10. The policemen who interrogate Easy in Chapter 10 ask where he was at five in the morning on what day?
11. How much money did Mouse give to Easy for driving him to his stepfather’s to collect his inheritance?
12. Easy is awakened by a call from Junior in Chapter 12, telling him that he recalled seeing Daphne Monet with whom the previous week?
(a) Huey Barnes.
(b) Matthew Teran.
(c) Frank Green.
(d) Mr. Albright.
13. Easy notes that Mouse’s letter received in Chapter 7 was postmarked when?
(a) 2 months earlier.
(b) 2 days earlier.
(c) 4 days earlier.
(d) 2 weeks earlier.
14. How much money did Mouse take from his stepfather after killing him?
15. Easy recalls in Chapter 14 that the first time his inner voice spoke to him during the war, it suggested that he kill a sniper with what?
(a) His bayonet.
(b) His bare hands.
(c) A flame thrower.
(d) A grenade.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Easy took Mouse to ask his stepfather for his owed inheritance, who assists Mouse in holding up his stepfather?
2. Easy attempts to give money to Daphne for what in Chapter 13?
3. What is the name of Easy’s former employer that he speaks with in Chapter 9?
4. Easy tells Junior in Chapter 4 that he was fired from Champion for what reason?
5. Which of the guards at Mr. Albright’s office is described as dark-skinned, like an East Indian, in Chapter 3?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)