1. From which narrative point of view is Devil in a Blue Dress related?
2. What is Joppy’s last name?
3. In what neighborhood of Los Angeles does most of the action in Devil in a Blue Dress take place?
4. Most the customers at Joppy’s bar work in what profession?
They are butchers.
5. In what war did Easy Rawlins fight?
World War II.
6. Where is Easy Rawlins from originally?
7. DeWitt Albright is said to be a former lawyer from where?
8. Easy Rawlins expresses pride in owning what in the novel?
This section contains 4,027 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)