|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Easy notices a line of what coming in through the window in the interrogation room in Chapter 10?
2. How many rooms comprise Easy Rawlins’s house?
3. Which of the two policemen that approach Easy in Chapter 10 is described as “tall and skinny”?
4. When did the Battle of the Bulge begin?
(a) November 2, 1943.
(b) May 29, 1944.
(c) June 7, 1943.
(d) December 16, 1944.
5. What is the name of Ricardo’s wife who runs the Pool Room in Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Easy when his mother died?
2. What address does Easy tell Mr. Albright that Daphne is likely at with another man in Chapter 8?
3. What does the voice in Easy’s head respond when he considers running like Odell suggested in Chapter 14?
4. What is the name of Dupree’s sister, whose house he’s staying at in Chapter 24?
5. What is Coretta’s last name said to be in Chapter 10?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)