|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most the customers at Joppy’s bar work in what profession?
(a) They are lawyers.
(b) They are news reporters.
(c) They are mill workers.
(d) They are butchers.
2. Easy recalls in Chapter 14 that the first time his inner voice spoke to him was when he was trapped in a barn during the war where?
(a) In Changsha.
(b) In Naples.
(c) In Clervaux.
(d) In Normandy.
3. Easy helps Coretta take who back to her place in Chapter 6?
4. How has Daphne’s friend been murdered, according to the evidence found in Chapter 13?
(a) He was hung.
(b) He was stabbed.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He was drugged.
5. What kind of home is Daphne said to live in, in Chapter 13?
(a) A houseboat.
(b) A trailer.
(c) A duplex.
(d) A mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rooms comprise Easy Rawlins’s house?
2. What is the name of the teenage girl that approaches Easy in Santa Monica in Chapter 8?
3. What is the name of the quiet, religious man that Easy sits next to at the bar in Chapter 5?
4. The woman who charges entrance to John’s Place tells Easy in Chapter 4 that which chauffeur was beaten to death outside the bar last week?
5. What is Dupree’s last name said to be in Chapter 10?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)