|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Vernie’s daughter that helps her with her business?
2. How many rooms comprise Easy Rawlins’s house?
3. How much money does the driver of the car offer Easy to get in and speak with his passenger in Chapter 11?
4. When did the Battle of the Bulge begin?
(a) December 16, 1944.
(b) June 7, 1943.
(c) May 29, 1944.
(d) November 2, 1943.
5. Matthew Teran asks Easy if he knows whom in Chapter 11?
(b) Benny Giacomo.
(c) Howard Green.
(d) Odell Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Easy recall that became a guardian of a young Jewish boy saved from Auschwitz in Chapter 20?
2. In what kind of car does Daphne leave after discovering her murdered friend in Chapter 13?
3. How much money does Mr. Albright give to Easy in Chapter 15?
4. Which of the policemen punches Easy in the gut and handcuffs him when he resists accompanying them to the police station in Chapter 10?
5. What does Easy dream about as he sleeps all day in Chapter 16?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)