|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Easy notes that Mouse’s letter received in Chapter 7 was postmarked when?
(a) 2 days earlier.
(b) 2 months earlier.
(c) 2 weeks earlier.
(d) 4 days earlier.
2. How much money did Mouse give to Easy for driving him to his stepfather’s to collect his inheritance?
3. Where at the Santa Monica pier has Easy agreed to meet Mr. Albright in the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) The merry-go-round.
(b) The movie theatre.
(c) The bait shop.
(d) The coffee shop.
4. Easy helps Coretta take who back to her place in Chapter 6?
5. The woman who charges entrance to John’s Place tells Easy in Chapter 4 that which chauffeur was beaten to death outside the bar last week?
(a) Junior Fornay.
(b) Howard Green.
(c) Benny Giacomo.
(d) Matthew Teran.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mouse informs Easy in his letter that he’s been kicked out by his wife for cheating with a woman named what in Chapter 7?
2. What address does Easy tell Mr. Albright that Daphne is likely at with another man in Chapter 8?
3. When Mr. Albright appears at the Santa Monica pier, he tells the teenage boys badgering Easy that he’ll do what to them?
4. Junior and Easy discuss which mayoral candidate who suddenly dropped from the race in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of Easy’s former employer that he speaks with in Chapter 9?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)