|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which narrative point of view is Devil in a Blue Dress related?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person.
(c) Fourth person.
(d) Second person.
2. Where is John’s Place said to be located in Chapter 4?
(a) Skyler and Eighty-third.
(b) Central Avenue and Eighty-ninth Place.
(c) Waterfront Boulevard and Twenty-fourth.
(d) Mitchell and Second.
3. What kind of liquor does Mr. Albright keep a bottle of on his desk?
(c) Wild Turkey.
4. In what war did Easy Rawlins fight?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) World War II.
5. What is Joppy’s last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the guards at Mr. Albright’s office is described as possibly Chinese?
2. Mr. Albright asks for Easy’s help in locating a white woman who frequents what establishments in Easy’s L.A. neighborhood?
3. Mr. Albright asks for Easy’s help in locating whom in Chapter 3?
4. Which of the guards at Mr. Albright’s office is described as dark-skinned, like an East Indian, in Chapter 3?
5. Who reassures Easy in Chapter 2 that if he should get a bad feeling about Albright, he will help to fix the situation?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)