|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Easy visits Mr. Albright’s office in Chapter 3, he is initially flustered by the security guard he first encounters because he is what?
2. Most the customers at Joppy’s bar work in what profession?
(a) They are mill workers.
(b) They are lawyers.
(c) They are news reporters.
(d) They are butchers.
3. In Chapter 2, Easy feels nervous about getting involved with Albright, because the white man reminds him of whom?
4. Who reassures Easy in Chapter 2 that if he should get a bad feeling about Albright, he will help to fix the situation?
(a) Frank Green.
(d) Benny Giacomo.
5. Which of the guards at Mr. Albright’s office is described as dark-skinned, like an East Indian, in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what war did Easy Rawlins fight?
2. What kind of liquor does Mr. Albright keep a bottle of on his desk?
3. What is the name of the woman who charges entrance to John’s Place in Chapter 4?
4. How many rooms comprise Easy Rawlins’s house?
5. What color hair is Mr. Albright said to have in the novel?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)