|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Easy Rawlins expresses pride in owning what in the novel?
(a) A dry cleaners.
(b) A home.
(c) A ranch.
(d) A car.
2. Mr. Albright asks for Easy’s help in locating whom in Chapter 3?
(a) Daphne Monet.
(b) Mrs. Guitierra.
(c) Mr. Ling.
(d) Barbara Moskowitz.
3. How many rooms comprise Easy Rawlins’s house?
4. Mr. Albright asks for Easy’s help in locating a white woman who frequents what establishments in Easy’s L.A. neighborhood?
(a) Dog fights.
(b) Jazz clubs.
(d) Horse races.
5. Junior and Easy discuss which mayoral candidate who suddenly dropped from the race in Chapter 4?
(a) Matthew Teran.
(b) Huey Barnes.
(c) Richard McGee.
(d) Benny Giacomo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair is Mr. Albright said to have in the novel?
2. Which of the guards at Mr. Albright’s office is described as possibly Chinese?
3. In what war did Easy Rawlins fight?
4. Who reassures Easy in Chapter 2 that if he should get a bad feeling about Albright, he will help to fix the situation?
5. How much money does Mr. Albright give to Easy as a retainer in Chapter 3?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)