|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence do Mason and Miller collect from Easy to check on in the murder of Richard McGee in Chapter 22?
(a) His fingerprints.
(b) His shoe size.
(c) A DNA sample.
(d) Signed documents.
2. What does Easy carry in his pockets for protection when he goes to Joppy’s Bar in Chapter 21?
(a) Lead pipes.
(c) Pepper spray.
(d) Brass knuckles.
3. How much money does the driver of the car offer Easy to get in and speak with his passenger in Chapter 11?
4. About how old is Daphne described as being in Chapter 13?
5. Who does Easy recall that became a guardian of a young Jewish boy saved from Auschwitz in Chapter 20?
(a) Detective Anthony Morris.
(b) Chief Roger Murphy.
(c) Sergeant Vincent LeRoy.
(d) Officer John Reynolds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Mr. Albright at Easy’s home when he arrives in Chapter 15?
2. Easy notes that Mouse’s letter received in Chapter 7 was postmarked when?
3. What is the name of the woman who charges entrance to John’s Place in Chapter 4?
4. When Mason and Miller intercept Easy and Mouse as they leave Easy’s house in Chapter 22, Mouse tells them his name is what?
5. What is Ronald’s White’s profession?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)