|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ed diagnosed with?
(b) Bipolar disorder.
(c) Conduct disorder.
2. What was the name of the mental health institute that Ed died at?
3. Of the two major issues on the agenda of those involved in the legal proceedings, which was the second?
(a) Who should pay for Ed's stay at the mental hospital.
(b) Who should pay for the burial of the murdered people.
(c) Who should pay for Ed's house to be torn down.
(d) Who should pay for the investigation.
4. In what manner did Ed seem to admit to everything?
5. About how many people traveled to Gein's town to look at his house?
(a) Less than 100.
(b) More than 5 thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first clue that Eleanor's body had been dug up?
2. According to Ed, why did he exhume graves?
3. Where did Ed say he disposed of Mary Hogan's body?
4. How long was Ed determined to be confined to the mental hospital?
5. What words does the shirt with Ed on it depict?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did some of Ed's neighbors feel guilty?
2. Why did tourists want to come to Plainfield?
3. How did people try to make light of Ed Gein and the crimes he committed?
4. What was the fate of the Gein house?
5. Describe the argument of whether or not Ed should be moved or not.
6. What was Ed's reaction to having his petition for release refused?
7. What did Adeline Watkins tell the reporters about Ed?
8. Describe Ed's burial.
9. What role did bribes play in the media attention surrounding Ed Gein?
10. Describe Ed's death.
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)