|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ed say he disposed of Mary Hogan's body?
(a) The cemetery.
(b) A barn.
(c) A neighbor's farm.
(d) A burn pile.
2. Why did Ed petition for release?
(a) He wanted to meet women.
(b) He wanted to die at home.
(c) He wanted to live a normal life.
(d) He wanted to go places.
3. What did Ed have a tendency to do?
(a) Follow the directions of others.
(b) Talk politely to those around him.
(c) Accept consequences easily.
(d) Let out his emotions only in private.
4. How many reporters did Belter originally arrange for Ed to talk to?
5. How many noses were found in Gein's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of environment did one doctor suggest might be good for Ed?
2. In what manner did Ed seem to admit to everything?
3. After Ed petitioned for release, where did one doctor suggest he go?
4. Of the two major issues on the agenda of those involved in the legal proceedings, which was the first?
5. Which of the following best describes Ed's feelings at being denied the ability to change hospitals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Adeline Watkins tell the reporters about Ed?
2. What did doctors find when Ed was tested physically and psychologically?
3. How long did it take for Ed to come to trial and why?
4. According to what Ed told his doctors, what would have stopped him from committing crimes?
5. What judgment did a judge make about Ed during the trial?
6. Describe the encounter between the governor-elect and Ed Gein.
7. Why were people angry that Ed was going to serve time in a mental hospital?
8. Describe Ed's death.
9. Describe Ed's burial.
10. How did people try to make light of Ed Gein and the crimes he committed?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)