|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the body parts found in Ed's home?
(a) There were never identities associated with all of them.
(b) It was determined they belonged to the same person.
(c) They were omitted from the final police reports.
(d) They were never used as evidence.
2. What was the first clue that Eleanor's body had been dug up?
(a) The coffin was empty.
(b) Her body was face down.
(c) The coffin lid was broken.
(d) The dirt she was buried under did not match the rest of the cemtery.
3. According to Gein, how was he treated at the mental health facilities?
(a) He was treated like an animal.
(b) He was treated well.
(c) He was treated disrespectfully.
(d) He was glorified.
4. Who was the hospital superintendent of the mental hospital Ed was transferred to?
5. How many names does Kileen reveal that have had graves exhumed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book did Robert Bloch write?
2. Rumors stated that Ed's accomplice was named which of the following?
3. What was the name of the judge in Gein's case?
4. What type of environment did one doctor suggest might be good for Ed?
5. Of the two major issues on the agenda of those involved in the legal proceedings, which was the second?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the petition that Ed filed for release in 1974.
2. Why did some of Ed's neighbors feel guilty?
3. How many murders was Ed associated with?
4. What did Ed seem to blame for all of his troubles?
5. Describe the encounter between the governor-elect and Ed Gein.
6. Describe Ed's death.
7. Why did tourists want to come to Plainfield?
8. What influence did Ed have on fiction writers?
9. What was the fate of Ed's car?
10. What were Weber's conclusions about Ed?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)