|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the name Ed Gein not synonymous with?
2. What did Ed buy from Bernice's store the morning she died?
(a) Cooking utensils.
(b) Brake fluid.
(d) Canned goods.
3. Which of the following did Ed's mother consider to be a sin?
(a) Sex for any reason besides procreation.
(b) Butchering animals.
(d) Her son's existence.
4. Who took the notes during Bernice's autopsy?
(a) Mrs. Eigenberger.
(b) Mrs. Eltsenberg.
(c) Mrs. Eisenhower.
(d) Mrs. Ellenurger.
5. What was the name of the person who spent time hunting and going to baseball games with Ed?
(a) Lester Hill.
(b) Greg Hill.
(c) Bob Hill.
(d) Keith Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Ed's brother die?
2. In which city did the argument between the two men and the mob take place?
3. What was the name of the jail Ed was taken to?
4. What was found in Mary's tavern when she went missing?
5. How did the media respond to Ed Gein's murders?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was interesting about the autopsy notes on Bernice's body?
2. Describe the incident that Ed recalls about walking into a forbidden area of his parent's shop.
3. Why did Ed show Bob the preserved human heads?
4. How did Ed become a suspect in Bernice's death?
5. What vow did Augusta make for Ed?
6. What did Ed do to Mary Hogan's face and why?
7. Describe Augusta's death.
8. In Ed's small town, how might it be possible for him to have committed murders?
9. What were Ed's feelings about Mary Hogan?
10. Describe Ed's life at the time his father died in 1940.
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)