|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rendered Ed's mother helpless?
(a) Mental illness.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A stroke.
2. What does Ed's mother vow?
(a) That Ed will not be corrupted by the world.
(b) That Ed will never go to school.
(c) That Ed will never have a wife.
(d) That Ed will never have friends.
3. What was the name of Bernice's son?
4. How many rooms of his house did Ed actually use?
5. What did Ed often stop to listen for?
(a) The words of his victims.
(b) His brother's scream.
(c) His mother's voice.
(d) His father's yell.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to rumor, how many murders does Ed have to his credit?
2. How old was Georgia Weckler when she disappeared?
3. Which of the following rumors spread around about Ed's house?
4. What is the name of the only woman who Ed felt treated him well?
5. What type of business did Ed's mother and father own?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did neighbors generally view Ed?
2. Describe the time in Ed's life in which he goes into full retreat from the world.
3. What did the town of Plainfield, WI become associated with as a result of Ed Gein?
4. Describe Ed's relationship with Bob Hill.
5. What early traits in his Ed's relationship with his mother are symptomatic of schizophrenia?
6. Where was Bernice's body found and what were the circumstances surrounding it?
7. In Ed's small town, how might it be possible for him to have committed murders?
8. Describe the circumstances surrounding Bernice's death.
9. Describe the circumstances behind the disappearances of Victor and Ray.
10. What did Ed do to Mary Hogan's face and why?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)