|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the jail Ed was taken to?
2. What was missing from Bernice's body when it was found?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her head.
3. In terms of how his neighbors saw him, what was Ed like?
4. How did the media respond to Ed Gein's murders?
(a) Sensationalism took over.
(b) The media did not want to give him attention.
(c) The media was left unaware of Gein's crimes.
(d) The media was more interested in creating rumor than fact.
5. What happened to the first man who gets into an argument with the mob?
(a) He is hit with a blunt object.
(b) He is hanged.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He escapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed showing the children his trophies represent?
2. Why did Ed think he could take his time with Eleanor?
3. In which state did the argument between the two men and the mob take place?
4. Which of the following did Ed do?
5. What were Ed's bowls made out of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Eleanor Adams and Ed's experience with her.
2. Describe Augusta, Ed's mother.
3. Describe Ed's life at the time his father died in 1940.
4. How did neighbors generally view Ed?
5. What was Ed initially arraigned for and why?
6. Describe Ed's perception of his mother.
7. How did Ed become a suspect in Bernice's death?
8. In Ed's small town, how might it be possible for him to have committed murders?
9. Where was Bernice's body found and what were the circumstances surrounding it?
10. What type of media coverage was typical of the Ed Gein case?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)