|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of teenager who went missing second before babysitting?
(a) Emily Harvey.
(b) Ellen Hartman.
(c) Elise Horton.
(d) Evelyn Harley.
2. What did officers hope to find when they arrived at Ed's house?
(a) A corpse from the cemetery.
(b) Clues to Bernice's disappearance.
3. What was Ed's mother disappointed in Ed's father about?
(a) He lacked the ability to produce girl babies.
(b) He lacked drive and ability.
(c) He lacked emotional capabilities.
(d) He lacked intelligence.
4. Who immediately named Ed as a suspect in Bernice's disappearance?
(c) Bernice's son.
(d) Ed's cousin.
5. What does Ed showing the children his trophies represent?
(a) His desire for his mother to be alive.
(b) His desire for friendship.
(c) His desire for a lover.
(d) His desire for his brother's companionship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near which holiday did Ed's mother die?
2. Who took the notes during Bernice's autopsy?
3. Which of the following did Ed do?
4. What had Ed been rubbing on skin to preserve it?
5. How did the media respond to Ed Gein's murders?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the circumstances surrounding Bernice's death.
2. What type of media coverage was typical of the Ed Gein case?
3. Describe Ed's perception of his mother.
4. What did the town of Plainfield, WI become associated with as a result of Ed Gein?
5. How did neighbors generally view Ed?
6. Describe Eleanor Adams and Ed's experience with her.
7. How does Ed describe the other women who play a role in his life?
8. Describe the circumstances behind the disappearances of Victor and Ray.
9. What did police expect to find in Augusta's room and what was actually found there?
10. Describe Augusta, Ed's mother.
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)